Conversations: What We Say VS What We Mean

It's For Laughs Friday everyone, time to CELEBRATE. *moon walks to success*

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about welcome and sit back and relax. For Laughs Friday is basically Friday, but I call it for laughs because every Friday I update a comedy post/rant on "Wattroker's Life" and a chapter on "We Stole The Tiara", both being comedy book and written by me , you'll basically die of laughter,  because, seriously, I'm hilarious right?!

_____________

Haha- Uhm...uh.....

Smile- I don't know what you're saying right now.

Oh yeah- Nope, no clue.

Nod- kay..., I still don't know what you're saying.

Uh huh- shut up, just shut up.

I totally agree- I'm jut saying this so you don't get offended.

Yeah! I loved that outfit- That was the ugliest dress I'd ever seen in my life.

Oh I didn't know- I'm saying this so you feel superior.

Yeah that guy- I don't know who you're talking about.

Cough- I'm hella bored.

Kay- I'm what did you just ask me to do, please repeat it.

I hate them too- I still don't know who you're talking about.

Yeah, I know that place- No I don't, I don't even come out of my room let alone my house.

Totally- No way.

It was nice talking to you- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS FREEDOM.

There you go, hope you had lots of laughs this Friday, don't forget to check out my new chapter in "We Stole The Tiara" and hashtag #RedefiningMentalHealth on twitter facebook etc.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok