Family Outings In Britain

It's For Laughs Friday everyone, time to CELEBRATE. *moon walks to success*

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about welcome and sit back and relax. For Laughs Friday is basically Friday, but I call it for laughs because every Friday I update a comedy post/rant on "Wattroker's Life" and a chapter on "We Stole The Tiara", both being comedy book and written by me , you'll basically die of laughter, because, seriously, I'm hilarious right?!

_______________

Everyone loves a good family outing, whether it be to the oark or to a funfair quality family time is what we love most right?

Not when you live in Britain it isn't.

Here's how family outings turn out to be in Britain.

1. We're going to the park.

When the mother tells the kids that they're going to the park with their aunts and cousins, they tend to go a bit.....hyper.

That's not goof when your the eldest and you have to try and wrestle your brother into his socks whilst he's dancing to Gandam Style.

2. I've lost my's he said she said .

This is the frantic last minute scrambling to get the baby in the pram and the sandwiches in the basket, tied up with the siblings arguing and lost shoes

3. Maybe next time.

That moment when you step outside and it starts to rain.

There you go, hope you had lots of laughs this Friday, don't forget to check out my new chapter in "We Stole The Tiara" and hashtag #RedefiningMentalHealth on twitter facebook etc.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok