The Three Stages Of Rapping

It's For Laughs Friday everyone, time to CELEBRATE. *moon walks to success*

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about welcome and sit back and relax. For Laughs Friday is basically Friday, but I call it for laughs because every Friday I update a comedy post/rant on "Wattroker's Life" and a chapter on "We Stole The Tiara", both being comedy book and written by me , you'll basically die of laughter, because, seriously, I'm hilarious right?!

______________

The three stages of rapping

1. Inspiration

You can't rap unless you become inspired by other rappers, you watch countless rap videos on end and rap to Eminem and Dre for three hours, wish you could be as cool as them and burn all your homework because you know how that ish go. You vibe to "My Name Is," then delve deeper into the dark pit of rap and listen to "Like Toy Soldiers,"

2. Cry

To force some emotion out of you, you relive some of the worst things that happened to you and you cry because you've been to hell and back.

3. You get back up and smash it

You throw a few punches at the wall, turn on a beat and spit some bars.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you rap.

There you go, hope you had lots of laughs this Friday, don't forget to check out my new chapter in "We Stole The Tiara" and hashtag #RedefiningMentalHealth on twitter facebook etc.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok