5 CELBRITIES THATDRIVE ME INSANE

Salaaam!

This post was inspired by my fellow directioner friend YOU KNOW WHO YA ARE! )

I DO NOT LISTEN TO MUSIC I JUST HEAR IT ON BUSES AND SEE THE CELEBS ON THE INTRNET YA KNOW?!

So enjooooooy!

1. Miley Cirus.

Ok, so this chick was all sweet an all. She was like Disney's effing princess and all the nine yr olds were squealing about her.

And then some dude goes. "Hey Mileys gotta new hairdo"

So all those damn nine yr olds rush onto the internet trying to find mileys new hairdo.

The screams still pierce my ears to this very day.

I mean come on, you used to be on a kids show now your hairs all gone and your sitting on a wrecking ball licking a hammer. WHO FRIKIN DOES THAT?!

Yeah, we know your growing up but look at other musical artists THEY ARENT AS LUNATICAL AS YOU!!!

Plus Selena Gomez was trying to get away from her Disney image. She took BABY STEPS AND GUESS WHAT OT WORKED.

I guess Mikey thought the saying "If you tear a plaster of its hurts less"was actually true.

We despair you Miley.

2. Taylor Swift.

Ok three words.

Life. Moves. On.

You should to ya know Taylor.

I mean just for heavens sake stop writing such depressing songs.

We understand your "love life" was forever ending and tragic.

We honestly don't give a damn.

Buuuuuuuurn. *does gangsta click*

3. Justin Bieber.

I honestly couldn't care less about this dude. All imma say is his voice gave me a headache for SEVEN FREAKIN DAYS.

4. Katy Perry.

ANYONE SEEN THE DARK HORSE SCREENSHOTS ON GOOGLE IMAGES?!

Lets just say IF SHE EVER DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN ILL YANK HER PURPLE HEAD OF TOAST IT ON A FIRE AND COVER IT WITH MELTED MARSHMALLOW.

stupid idiotic little brat.

HOW DARE SHE USE ALLAH'S NAME IN A FRIKIN MUSIC VIDEO AND BE BURNING THE MAN TOO?!

Loser.

5. COMMENT THE CELBRITY THAT DRIVES YOU INSANE HERE________

BEST RANT WILL BE FEATURED NEXT TIME_______

Dont forget to sugget something!

Luv yaa,

Storyzrok