Wattroker Awards 2014

THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED AND ANY CONTENT WITHIN THIS CHAPTER COPIED STOLEN PRINTED IN ANY MEDIA OF ANY FORM THERE IS A RIGHT TO BRING YOU TO THE COURT OF JUSTICE

DO NOT STEAL THIS IDEA

●●●●●●●

The funniest wattroker

This is a AMAZING wattroker who just makes me pee my pants with laughter. Totally random, crazy and weird, you can never have a e-grudge with this epic wattroker.

The funniest wattroker award goes to...........

Dragon_Queen_

Congratulations!

The most caring and sweetest wattroker

This amazing muslimah wattroker just fills my heart with honey her sweet comments and patience is a true gift from Allah, mashallah.

The most caring and sweetest wattroker award goes to..............

laila_al_hilal

Congratulations!

The best muslim baji(big sis) wattroker award.

This musliman wattroker just totally gets me. When se has the time its always a quick drop a line she isn't  to deep or awkward so its easy to chat.

The best muslim baji award goes to...........

That_special_muslim

Congratulations!

My sister from another mister wattroker award.

Listen. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY this peep is just ma sis okaaaay! Mess with her an you mess with me!

mastershifi

Congrats dudo!

No.1 Wattroker Grand Supreme Award.

This is the biggie.

Are you ready?

This wattroker is No.1 she has stuck with me through my writers blocks and epiphanies. She has voted for every chapter commented at least once every book and is just the best.

No.1 Wattroker Grand Supreme Award goes to.......