Annoying Things That The Phandom Do

It's For Laughs Friday everyone, time to CELEBRATE. *moon walks to success*

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about welcome and sit back and relax. For Laughs Friday is basically Friday, but I call it for laughs because every Friday I update a comedy post/rant on "Wattroker's Life" both being comedy book and written by me , you'll basically die of laughter, because, seriously, I'm hilarious right?!

_______________

Annoying Things That The Phandom Does

1. PROTIP because why not?

Whenever * PROTIP!* sorry about that, as I was saying, whenever *PROTIP! * so sorry about that, anyways, as I was saying, whenever *PROTIP BIOTCH!* FOR GODS SAKE PHANDOM CAN YOU PLEASE STOP COMMENTING PROTIP EVERYWHERE THIS ISNT A FLIPPING PROTIP, STOP.

2. Phan. PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN.

I don't get why you have to mention this ship EVERYWHERE, it's like I watch a video, read the comments and all I see is PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN, I open twitter, all I see is PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN, I open a frikin thesaurus and all I see is PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN.

Why?

3. Dan the meme.

Dan is a meme, he is not human, he is a meme, and the Dan meme, is everywhere.

Awkward meme. Dan.
Cringe meme. Dan.
Socially awkward meme. Dan.
Ugly face meme. Dan.
Whisker meme. Dan.
Meme. Dan.
Meme. Dan.
Meme. Dan.

STOOOOOOOOOOP!

4. I came here for phan only

Whenever they see a thumbnail with Dan or Phil's face on it, they scream, then click on it immediately, even if Phan only appears in it for a split second.

5. Did I hear whiskers?

I they hear the word whiskers, the first thing that comes to mind is them, cats have whiskers too you know.

6. Phandom here?

In the comments of almost EVERY. SINGLE. YOUTUBE. VIDEO. EVER. there will be that one person who comments "Phandom here?" And will get 4 MILLLION REPLIES saying "here"

WTF

7. Phanfic forever

They will write hundreds of phanfic stories, yet still won't get the message that THEYRE BEST FRIENDS.

8. Phan accounts.

There are so many Phan accounts that if you type in "Dan Howell" it'll take you ages to find the real one.

But no matter how annoying they are, we love 'em.

There you go, hope you had lots of laughs this Friday, don't forget to check out my new chapter in "We Stole The Tiara" and hashtag #RedefiningMentalHealth on twitter facebook etc.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok- BCea