Joining the Phandom, Moving and more Joining the Phandom

It's For Laughs Friday everyone, time to CELEBRATE. *moon walks to success*

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about welcome and sit back and relax. For Laughs Friday is basically Friday, but I call it "for laughs" because every Friday I update a comedy post/rant on "Wattroker's Life" and a chapter on "We Stole The Tiara", both being comedy books and written by me , you'll basically die of laughter,  because, seriously, I'm hilarious right?!

This Friday I'm doing a post to update you on my life.

Like you would want to know.

Eh, oh well.

____________

First things first,  this week I joined the phandom.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN.

WORST. MISTAKE. EVER.

IM TRAPPED IN A SPIRAL OF MEMES, WHISKERS AND FLAWLESSNESS.

IM TRAPPED.

DO NOT JOIN THE PHANDOM, REPEAT DO NOT JOIN THE PHANDOM

And for those of you who have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THE PHANDOM IS
1) DO YOU EVEN INTERNET? 
2) The phandom is the fandom of two YouTubers, Dan and Phil, who have separate channels and a joint gaming channel.

And once you subscribe, there is no turning back.

They are the LEGENDS of the Internet, like, seriously, no kidding, the whiskers come from within.

I have subscribed (MISTAKE) and watched all their videos, and....I....didn't.....write this week.

Plus there's no wifi atm so sorry for the delay,  im going to go and craft in the corner now bye.

Just, I can't, this is what it feels like to be a phangirl, BA DUM TSSSSSSSS.

I am on a roll today.

Woop woop.

Bangra dance.

Omg, I made myself laugh.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, I need sleep.

ALSOOOOOOOO, IM MOVING COUNTRIES SO, MY LIFE IS A MESS I CANT I CANT I CANT.

There you go, hope you had lots of laughs this Friday, don't forget to check out my new chapter in "We Stole The Tiara" and hashtag #RedefiningMentalHealth on twitter facebook etc.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok