5 TYPES OF PEOPLE AT SALES

Salaaam

Here goes nothing!

The Fighter

This person will do anything and I mean ANYTHING to get thoes half price heel boots, even if it means to go, knock some one out, beat few black n blue, shoot some bullets and slap the manager on the face.

So basically, ANYTHING for an item of clothing. It happened to me once heres what happened.

Me: *picks up gold blazer*

TF: NO NO NO NO WAIT.

Me: *Shocked* Umm, actually, I want to buy this

TF: *snatches it away from me* well you can't love im sorry.

Me: *pulls it towards me* Excuse me um Miss but this blazer is mine can you ask this lady to give it back *talking to worker*

W: *pulls it away from TF* please don't do that Maam, this young lady had it first.

TF: *slaps worker across the face and shoves her onto the floor* UH NO BIOTCH THIS IS MINE *slaps me across the face*

Me: Take it take it *runs away*

-_-

The early bird

These people pitch a tent outside and as soon as the shop opens they all charge in like a herd of elephants. Worse still I did not sleep but I came early in the morning coz dudes I'm Desi and ya know Desi can't resist a freakin sale. So the doors open I'm standing near a tree near the door.

They all run in like rhinos and guess where I am.

On the floor.

Flattened.

With heel marks on my face.

The desperate workers.

So the workers, ah yes the workers, ya know in Britain a sale is over when there is nothing on the shelves, so what better than to get rid of every thing in the first ten minutes.

Like I be walking to the shoes and some pleading worker comes by me like "TAKE THESE THEYRE ONLY A COUPLE OF DOLLARS AND THESE AND THESE AND THESE,"

And she piles like ten pairs of shoes in my trolley and I'm just like "Wtf,"

The grenades.

These people will destroy everything in their path to get what they want even if it means tearing apart three tuxedos seven net cardigans and fur boots just to get a pair of trousers that cost a couple of pounds.

It's like the doors open they charge in and its like Hulk materialises in front of your freakin eyes.

They see what they want and they like ARGHHHHHHHH and smash down aisle and rails to get it.

Sheesh dudes.

The traders

These are hose type of people that when you take something of the shelves they be like "Gimme that cardi and I'll get give you these boots" and your like "no no no thanks," and they're like yanking you from the arm like " listen here biotch you gonna take these boots and imma take that cardi got it?"

And you be like

*gulp*

So I hope you enjoyed 5 TYPES OF PEOPLE AT SALES its a bit short but still worth a read comment the types of people YOU see and don't forget to vote n share

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

Storyzrok