Earthquake

Okay, so I don't know if any of you heard but there was an earthquake in Pakistan a few days ago, as I am in PK at the mo, I also experienced it, and it changed me for the best.

I've been in small earthquakes before but never a big one, nor one as lon as this one was.

Imagine, you're all alone, locked in your room, getting ready for school, just a normal day, and all of a sudden everything starts shaking.
Its not like someone is shaking you, or your bed, your world is shaking your life, your house, your town, theres no where to run. Walls come crashing down, children falling, and you look at the house you lived your life in and see it shaking in front of you.

You're not safe.

Theres nowhere to run.

In flood or a storm you can hide in a house, a boat, a mountain, in an earthquake, nowhere is safe. Your mind just goes blank, nothing matters, not school not belongings, the fact that you're about to die just keeps flashing, Allah, Allah, God, the Lord is the only one you think about, and how you'd be 6 feet under soon enough.

It happened so quick and for so long, we thought it'd never end, you could feel the force under the ground shooting and bumping against each other.

Oh the Lord, we deserve this, Oh the only Lord, how ungrateful and blinded by this world we are, Oh Lord, forgive,have mercy on us believers who sin more than they pray.

Oh the Lord how sinful we are.

And I'm gonna end this post in four words that everyone needs to drill in their heads.

We're all gonna die.