To Succeed

So I know I usually do comedy posts,  but today I wanted to let you know how determined I am to succeed.

I have watched people,  grow from being nothing to a household name, from doing little speeches in the cafe on the corner, to going on world tours as empowering speakers, going from 0 to millions upon millions of fans.

I know people like that.

And I want to be one of these people.

I don't want fame, I don't want money, I want people to discover me, I just want to get the same support back that I give to people, heres the thing.

I want to do it anonymously.

I don't want people to know my name, my age, what I look like, I want to be this inspirational, empowering, artistic person, but I want to stay anonymous.

But I still want go succeed.  To be able to say, I made my dream come true,  I did it. I truly did.

And I will do EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to inspire people and to make people laugh and feel good about themselves.

So I need YOUR help, please take TWO MINUTES, just to comment below and tell me what I can do to make my storyzrok account better.

Shall I change my profil? My covers? Shall I follow people? I don't know, you tell me.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok