Things Only British People Understand

The Hilarious Stereotypes

Ya know when muricans make those lame stereotypes about British people, lemme tell ya...

They ain't true.

Sure Prince William might drink cups of tea and say "How do you do?" As a greeting but lemme tell ya...

No one else does.

Birmingham

When you step into Birmingham like; Desi's, Desi's everywhere

Oxford

Face it, getting into Oxford is EVERYONES dream, yet barely anyone gets in, so when those posh prim girls(or boys) be like; Yes, my sister got into Oxford.

Me: How lovely (SAY IT AGAIN GO ON ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU)

Accent

THE most frustrating of all.

The British accent.

Americans, lemme give you a Geography class.

Britain is an Island, it is split into four COUNTRIES: Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England. In Scotland their accent is COMPLETELY diffrent to the ones in England.

And then England, has a billion different accents.

And then Northern Ireland has a different accent.

And then Wales, my home and the most complicated of all has a different language. So in the countryside they speak Welsh and in the City they speak English and all hose different cities have different accents.

Complicated right?

But HOWEVER if you want to use the posh stereotypical accent just say "Posh British accent" because all the other accents aren't posh, thats the only one that is.

Woah that was long.

Americans not noticing the difference between a Castle and a Palace

A castle is a historic building that in the olden days would've been used as a home for the royal.

A palace however like Buckingham Palace, is still used to home the royal.

So when they say we took pictures of the castle and they talk about Buckingham Palace I'm just like: -_- get your facts straight

Salaaaaam

So if I missed any out please do tell me.

Anyway vote, , comment, share

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok