Wattroker Awards 2015

Hello hello hello, here we are, another year, another award ceremony, and its biger and better than ever.

To anyone new to the wattroker awards, its basically me, promoting my followers for different things EG Funniest wattroker etc etc, and the WINNER of the Grand Supreme No.1 Wattroker award, gets an ENTIRE STORY DEDICATED TO THEM

Without further adue, here we go-->

_______________

Weirdest wattroker 2015 Award goes to.........

@Jetousse

This weirdo keeps a smile on my face, no matter where, when, or why,
@Jetousse always has her weirdo ways of making me laugh.

Best Storyteller 2015 Award goes to.......

@Dragon_Queen_

For quite a long time until she vanished,  me and Dragon Queen would do this funny,  weird thing where she would write a part of a story from the top of her head and I would continue the story, until we came to this crazy weird tale of Mr Moustache man and his cereal kids, who went on a crazy adventure and got famous (????) It's the best story ever, and if you ever get to read it, youre extremely lucky.

The Big sis That Went MIA Wattroker Award goes to......

@That_special_muslim

I think the name of the award says it all.

But honestly, I'd like to thank you for making me smile, and always bringing back memories of the old wattpad me, you're epic

The Sweetest Wattroker Award goes to.......

@naruto4eva123

We kinda lost touch, but I still dont forget all the kind things you've said to make me smile, you've got a heart of gold and it feels so good to have such amazing followers.

The Coolest Wattroker Award goes to.......

@Laila_al_hilal

She's as cool as a cucumber, very classy, has a gorgeous name and personality, totally awesome, what more can she be?

The Chillist Wattroker Award goes to.....

It's only last years No.1 Grand Supreme Wattroker Award winner

@Quran_inmyhand

She's chill, supportive, has a good sense of humor, and is part of my minion army. Nuff. Said.

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST,  ITS THE GRAND SUPREME NO. 1 WATTROKER AWARD 2015, AND IT GOES TO............

MAKE SOME NOISE FOR @EndlessBoundaries

She has stuck with me, for the whole year, through writers blocks, and updates upon updates, and editing a story three times, she's so supportive and is the first one I'll go to if I have an idea/problem.

And she gets to choose any story to be dedicated to her. So congratulations again.

Congrats everyone, I love yall, please keep reading and don't forget to spread the awesomeness.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok