Types Of Asians That'll Make You Face-palm

Asians come in all shapes and sizes,colours and personalities, and as an Asian I feel qualified to talk to you about Types Of Asians That'll Make You Face Palm. WARNING YOUR PALMS AND FACE WILL HURT AFTER THIS POST.

The Typical Asian

Now this is just the title, its just a typical Asian, someone who drinks tea out of a pirch and water out of a batul, someone who thinks that letting your 3yr old out alone on the streets is normal.

BBC BRITISH BORN CONFUSED

Now this will be that Asian, who in Britain absaloutely HATES the UK and for some strange reason in Asia, talks about the UK as if its heaven.

Like, make up your mind dude.

The Wannabe British Guy

This will be that Asian, who is just DESPERATE to fit it, lemme give you an example.

Wannabe To white guy: I just (wriggles eyebrows) ateh some crumpehs you know?

White guy: crumpets?

Wannabe: yeh yeh dahs right, and some, uh, ki naas nee? Spowted deek you know? And chah, I mean hem hem (stereotypical British accent) tea, righ mahte?

Uuuuuuuuh, no.

That Asian Kid

This is the kid who eats roti for school lunch like, in a box, wrapped with clingfilm, roti, just roti. He's always referred to as that Asian Kid, his name might as well be That  Asian Kid.

The Asian That Denied if you get the reference my salute and mums salaam to you matey!

This Asian will totally diss asians, dress white, and when asked why so brown? "its fake tan ya know"

Yeah I know.

I was born with it.

Embrace your culture, Asians are awesome.

So that's it coz my hands are cold and imma pray and eat mah curry rice then eat some chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse and sprinkles om nom.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok