Struggles For Lazy Girls

Salaaaaaam.

1. WAKING UP

Ok, imma start with the most cliché of all.

Waking up.

Ahhh, so simple yet so challenging.

For lazy girls its far from a flutter-eyes-open-punch-the-air-its-a-new-day.

Its more of a groan-hide-under-the-duvet-scratch-yawn-strerch course.

#lestruggleisreal

2. GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL

It takes years and to much effort, all those layers, scarf caps, scarfs, pins, makeup. Meh.

I'd rather shove on a abaya over ma pj's a black scarfed tucked in and shove on a school jumper or blazer on top.

#loopwholeinlestruggle)

3. HAIR.

THIS IS MORE OF A NON HIJABI STRUGGLE. I AM A HIJABI SO I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT BUT MY FRIEND RECOMMENDED I DO IT.

Effort and time, the two things you put into hair. If your lucky, you can cut it in a bob and wala! Easy brush, wash and dry. Long on the other hand, not so good.

First of all washing it. You have to make sure you wash it properly and not with gunk and god knows what stuck in it.

Brushing it. It takes ages and all those those in the mornings are your worst enemy.

The lastly the style,. Who has the effort and time to make styles and fancy hair?

You can easily go with a braid, but then again, the effort, and ir never turns out neat anywaym and sloppy braids, suck.

So why not a messy bun or pony? Well, ya see. Ponys look nice on thick, shiny hair. With limp lank hair it looks lame. And messy buns? they again, with limp lank hair look horrific.

Why limp lank hair? Because I don't use conditioner and the other shiz yall use. Again time and effort.

#beingagirlsucks

4. P.E

In other words.

The lesson of hell.

Who can be bothered to run around the same field again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

I'd rather just loll around pretending to be sick whilst the other girls sweat, ache and stink.

And then changing, oh gawd.

Especially if you have it 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th lesson. Then you have to stink for a whole lesson.

#peshouldntbecompulsry

5. SHOPPING

Just walking around, pushing a trolley that ways a ton. With your mum screaming in your ear.

Ahh, the joy. -_-

Well, if you have any more add in the comments below

Next time:

STRUGGLES ONLY PEOPLE WITH GLASSES GET

STRUGGLES ONLY ELDEST CHILDREN GET

THE WORST QUESTIONS ASKED BY NON HIJABIS TO HIJABIS

Which one?

Luv yaa!

Storyzrok.