#RedefiningMentalHealth

This is the start of a HUGE project I want to do, so please listen up.

Mental illnesses get looked passed so easily,  and I know that people are doing things to help raise awareness for it, such as the Mental Health Week which was quite recently but it would mean the world to me if you could support this.

In month or so the @Booklovers_Talk account will be releasing an article that I wrote on Depression and Anxiety, it will be called Deep Blue Seas #RedefiningMentalHealth, I need YOU GUYS TO VOTE COMMENT and SHARE the link to te article when it is released, AS SOON AS IT IS RELEASED I WILL POST A LINK ON MY PROFILE WITH  #RedefiningMentalHealth.

ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS IF YOU HAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS PLEASE JUST HASHTAG #RedefiningMentalHealth AND SHARE A LINK TO THE ARTICLE OR JUST HASHTAG #RedefiningMentalHealth.

YOU NEED GO REALISE THAT I CANT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP ONE I AM STEPPING FORWAD ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HASHTAG #RedefiningMentalHealth ON YOUR WATTPAD PROFILE AND ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.

Imagine how big this can get.

And you can be proud to say, I was part of that.

Start hash tagging!!!!!

#RedefiningMentalHealth

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok