Q/A ABOUT DA EPIC MEEEEEEE

So! Here it is!

The thing youve allllllllll been waiting for

THE ANSWERRRRRRRREES

Lets get stuck in straight away!

thepiercingstar
What was the nicest thing you done for somebody who isn't family?

Well, there was this one time were an old frail lady was walking to her houee she was having severe breathing problems and I walked upto her house with her and made sure she was safe before leaving her that pretty nice :)

EndlessBoundaries

If you took all of your wattrokers out somewhere where would you take us and would you pay?

Yes of course I would pay! I would take all my wattrokers tooooooooooooooooo Harry Potter World. Who wouldn't?  :)

EndlessBoundaries

Dream house/car?

Ooooooh, ermmmm dream car would be............T.T 7, or Polo 1.2 White, or Titanium 1.6 Black, or Ford Feista White. Flashhhhhhhy!

Tbh, I already live in my dream house, I'll give you a rough image. Think big, balconies, pillars, white gold, tinted windows,  porch, garage, black and gold gates, big garden, fur trees, white climing roses, big chandeliers,  four poster beds, Jacuzzis. I'm being serious, you can get all this if you work hard mashallah Allah has granted my family such blessings may he do the same in the hereafter.

HabzBubzBiiba

What inspires you to write?

Well, mostly, things around me. My life. Others lives, seeing how everyhing is so perfect when everyhing isn't.  How people are so broken, people battling themselves. I just put all my emotions and thoughts into a story and seei g that you guys actually enjoy them, it really makes me smile. I'm at a very young age so there is so much room for improvement, and I'm thankful you guys keep comments and vites in and it realky makes me wanna write more.

ItsAishaOkay

Insparation?

My insparation would be......either my Aunt,  who first didnt even know English but is now, mashallah working as a Registrak. Or my cousin, who is AMAZING at essays, stories, basically literature, or the one and only J.K Rowling, author of Harry Potter.

That_special_muslimmention a user

Dream wedding?

Theme:Ocean

Colours: Turquoise, blue and white

Four chairs to a table which has a small vase of blue flowers a couple menu's and like,  a sprinkle of glitter and small box of confetti and mini bubbles (all blue themed).

Wedding Dress: Floor length, rippled at bottom, bodice diamomd-encrusted with large satin blue bow at waist.

Hairdo: Watersnake Bun

Food: Lemony fish thingy, biryani, salad, range of fizzy drinks, halva, luchiya.

Cake: 5  chocolate sponge and gnache and jam to sandwich, covered in white fondant, with blue icing and white cream decorated with, pearl balls, on top a large bunch of fondant flowers out of blue and white fondant.

How many guests: 250

Dudes its asian modern and british at the same time ah aye ah aye. (Cue Taylor Swift *me: dies*)

Quran_inmyhand

If you had to eat the same food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Hmmmmm,  CRISPY SPICY FRIED CHICKEN, my mom is a legend dudes!

Dragon_Queen_

Steve or Kevin?

Kevin!!!!!!

A/n

THANKS FOR YOUR AWESOME Q'S GUYS HOPE YOU GOTTA KNOW A BITTA BOUT ME DONT FORGET TO VOTE N COMMENT

AND JAZAKILLAH FOR THE 1.07K VIEWSSSS!!!!!!

LIKE WHAAAAA

anyways

Luv yaa!

Storyzrok

PS IF ANYONE SENDS ME A QUESTION A BIT LATE THEY WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT UPDATE!

L