STRENGTH

Asalamualaikum warahmatu allahi wabarakatuhu

I REALLY NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO WRITE!

Apart from that I thought I'd do this post

STRENGTH

Physically.

Nothing.

Mentally.

Everything.

The time I got told I was a loser, was like a slap in the face. Don't ask me why but I believed it was true. A soon as it sank in, reality dawned on me. The person who said it, hadn't seen anything, hadn't been anywhere, hadn't been anyone. I was the one who went through pain and loss. Who felt like a black sheep in a heard of white sheep.

I had seen things that people  wouldn't dream of.

Been places only imaginations can compete with.

I am someone.

And I love myself,  so respect that.

I always thought of myself as dumb, ugly and cruel. The amount of time, effort and stress I had gone through just to start loving myself.

And when they try to knock it down.

I won't let them.

Always remember,  you are amazing no matter what. Love yourself,  because every breath you take, takes strength. Ever step you take is a mission. Your body is determined to get through this journey,  so take a breath and remind yourself.

I am amazing, beautiful, incredible and one of a kind.

I love me.

~storyzrok

NOTE: Feel free ro use the qoute "Strenght, physically nothing,  mentally everything, " in your story BUT REMEBER TO ADD A ~storyzrok. ON THE END..

Luv yaa!

Storyzrok