Types Of People You'll Probably Bump Into In The Library

WASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

1. Hawk eyes

This is that creepy person that will look at you through the bookshelf. Staring is normal to them, stare em out.

2. The loud family

Like, I get taking kids to the library and stuff, but bro, you don't need to bring your great great great greatgreat gradma, and your brothers, sister in laws, brothers, cousins kids.

Like, chill bro.

I get you're a cheapskate, but a trip to the local park doesn't cost , money, take them there before I throw Cathy frikin Cassidy at their face.

Jeez.

3. The Students.

This will be the group of young adults studying at the round table, who will glare at you for breathing.

Like, EXCUSE ME WHILST I TAKE MY BREATH TO ICELAND ACROSS THE ROAD.

4. The Overly Friendly Librarian

Hello, howdyoudo indeed, get out my face bro.

Yes yes, I found what I'm looking for, frikin ask me that question when you take down the genre signs, for now, I can navigate, tanchuvermuch.

Bro, I can scan a book a okay, just chill.

5. The Hater

Like, just coz I'm brown, doesn't mean you need to push me to the bilingual section, I can speak VERY CLEAR ENGLISH THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

6. The Printer

Now, the library is for multiple uses, BUT BY NO MEANS DOES THAT MEAN USE THE LIBRARY AS YOUR PERSONAL FRIKIN BLOOMSBURY JEES.

I get you need to use the printer but bro, chill, there is so many pieces of paper flying out that printer imma start singing let it go soon.

7. The advantage Taker

Now Asians are cheapskates,but you know who's more cheapskate than Asians, students.

Like I said, a library is for multiple uses, but dont take advantage, like, free wifi, yaaaaaas, but female dog, if I'm using the computer, and you are begging me to let you use it to play friv, ain't no female dog gonna be happy mate.

8. The warmth hogger.

Now these 50+ ladies are very common in Britain, because its frikin sub zero over there, yah hear me?  These grannies dont come for anything, but warmth.

Free radiators yall.

Like they should just live there I'm being serious.

9. The New Parents.

Now this will be a white couple and their newly born baby, now I don't know about white kids, but I'm pretty sure Asians couldn't read when they were three days old.

I dunno, can white kids do that?

Like you shoved Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows in that baby's arms looking at him expectantly, and I'm pretty sure he's still like:
My hands, what do I do with my hands?

Chill.

10. The Librarian who hates everything, including libraries.

There is no more info about this the title says it all.

WAY TO END A EPIC POST LAMELY SAPPHIRE  I hear you yell.

Vote comment,the usual drill, don't forget to stay awesome

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok