Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins

K I A R A ' S   P.O.V

"What about this one?" I held up the flimsy lace material that was barely enough to cover my ass.

"No, I think you look better in the black." I hummed in agreement, dropping the red and picking up the black.

"Besides, the colour suits the man who's going to be ripping it off." I chortled, grabbing the red lingerie and chucking it at her head.

"Tessa! We don't know if he's going to be ripping it off." I murmured, even though I had a smile on my face at the thought of him doing so.

"If he doesn't rip it off you, I say you ditch him and come back here so we can have our own fun." She poked her cheek with her tongue, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Tessa, after what happened last time, no way."

During one of our girl's nights, we got extremely drunk and decided to hook up with the same guy. It was the first time we had ever done anything sexually together and most definitely the last. Neither of us could keep a straight face, especially whilst we attempted at giving the guy a blowjob and whilst he ate me out, as he fucked Tessa.

It was a funny night, just not for him.

"Fine, but I want a full recount of the night, including any salacious details." I rolled my eyes, reaching into my bag to pull out some matching shoes.

"I thought you were getting some every night." I tried to refrain from looking disgusted, since I had a clear idea of who it was.

"Uh that's on the back burner for a while. We had a slight disagreement." I was about to ask her more when she shook her head. I could tell it was hard for her, hell being in any secret relationship was hard. "Anyways, let's focus on you, and your sex night."

"It's not going to be a sex night." She scoffed, picking up my lingerie from the strap.

"Then what's this for then?" I snatched it back, hugging it to my chest.

"This is a precaution." I didn't want Aaron to see me in lingerie that did nothing to help my figure. I was a confident bitch but in-front of Aaron he turned me into a withering mess. Even when he kissed me, I felt like I was a 15 year old again receiving her first kiss.

"It shouldn't be a precaution, it should be a definite. I mean, you guys are lovers right?" There was that word again. Lovers.

"Yeah, I guess. What does that really mean though?"

"Well, it definitely means that you guys should be making love, or in Aaron's case fuck."

"Must you be so crude." I chided, walking across her bedroom to grab my phone. I had an hour before I was meant to be at Aaron's and I was planning on staying there all night. Thankfully, my parents thought I was having a sleepover at my bestie's house, so I was in the clear.

"Yes, I must." Chuckling under my breath, I began to change into the underwear.

The two piece lingerie set which was entirely composed of lace making it completely see through. The thong was attached by metal hooks to two matching garters wrapped around my thigh. The bra pushed my breasts up to my chin, and I silently thanked my mum for passing her DD breasts onto me.