Chapter |39| Paris V

A A R O N' S P.O.V

I brushed her dark hair to the side, revealing the bare nape of her neck. I scattered kisses down it, taking my time, and inhaling her natural scent. God, this woman was perfect.

The round globes of her breasts were peeking out of the draped covers. Her naked body pressed against mine, whilst she silently slept. I couldn't though.

No matter how many times I forced my eyes shut, hell, I even tried counting sheep but I just couldn't sleep. It was like my brain didn't want to miss a single moment of watching her just be.

I had her for a week, kept her close and safe with no-one able to steal her away from me. Sadly though, it was ending. Our trip was coming to a close and tomorrow we would be forced to face the harsh reality of all the shit we left behind.

My Princess values family over everything. Now her dad was forcing her to choose and I knew the poisonous decision was slowly eating her up inside and I didn't know how to help her.

She murmured something under her breath, rolling over so her back was pressed against my chest. I smiled, the scent of cream and strawberries wafting up my nose, a reminder of last night's dessert which I ended up eating off her body.

Sex was the one thing we would always agree on. We used sex to express ourselves, our emotions. I can always read her best when we're fucking, and every single look I give, every touch portrays some deeper meaning that I'm too much of a coward to say out loud.

Wrapping my arms around her tighter, I sighed happily, smiling into her hair.I never knew cuddling could make me feel so complete and satisfied.

I've never cuddled with anyone before, certainly not someone I'm sleeping with. I normally just kick them out after we've finished, so this is new to me. All of this new. The relationship, opening up, I mean...I've never told anyone about my mother.

Kiara just had this way of making me feel safe and cared for. In her arms, I don't feel utterly worthless.

Three hours later, my sleeping beauty finally manages to drag herself out of bed and whilst she's singing in the shower, I scroll down the extensive guide on my phone of all the romantic things to do in Paris.

It's fair to say I'm not the most romantic guy in the world. This is probably the only romantic thing I've ever done, so with the help of google I find the perfect way to end our trip and then order up some room service.

The waiter rolls in a tray of my Princess' favourite breakfast treats, and eyeing them all I think I may have gone overboard a little but she has a big appetite just like me.

"Hey, where's the rose?" I specially asked for them to put a single rose on top of the heart shaped pancakes.

Cringe, I know but the receptionist told me that it was part of the suite deal, and I guess a little heart never killed anybody.

"Sorry sir, we ran out." I gaped as the waiter just walked out.

"Ran out? I'm paying 5000 a night for them to run out of a stupid rose." I muttered angrily, fixing Kiara a plate.

"Here Princess," She smiled, pecking my cheek, as she grabbed the plate. I took a moment to lean against the doorway and check her out.

She was in nothing but lacy lilac underwear, the kind that leaves nothing to the imagination, with my white hotel bathrobe on top. It's left untied, and she accidentally drops some chocolate sauce onto her chest. I watched as it trailed down her breasts, dipping into her belly button, and like a pro, she simply scoops it up with her fingers and sucks it all off.