Chapter |8| Aaron Black

K I A R A ' S   P.O.V

Hot kisses trailed down the spine of my naked body. He cupped my waist as he gently turned me around and swooped down to capture my lips with his own.

He was gentle, kind and loving. The three words you would never associate with this man.

Skimming the curve of my breasts lightly with his soft lips, he slowly teased me with his skilled fingers, causing a breathy moan to leave my mouth.

My back arched as he dove two fingers inside me, exploring the inner walls of womanhood. They reached the spot that caused every girl to scream and I did just that.

His name rolled of my tongue like a prayer and then just like that they were gone. Looming over me, he brushed away a fallen tear, a remain of the betrayal I had suffered today.

His thumb travelled down my cheek and stopped at my lips. Dark blue eyes, the colour that the sky turned on a stormy night, bore into my own.

Reaching down, he lined his well endowed manhood up with my aching core. He glanced up again, as if sensing for any hesitation.

"Are you ready for me princess?" I nodded and just like that he thrust into me.

He was bigger than the only man I had before, he was thicker, but the same ten inches as his predecessor, and boy, did he know how to use it.

Thrusting into me again, he bent down so our noses were brushing against each other.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry princess." I didn't know what he was apologising for in the moment, but the pleasure he was gifting me with was an apology in itself.

The thing that scared me the most though was the way something sparked inside me as I stared at the devil himself, ploughing into me.

As he threw my leg over his shoulder, as his tongue ravished me whole, as he brought me to the depths of pleasure I had never known existed.

I felt something. A flicker of hope amidst the darkness that plagued me.

And that was the scariest part of all.

***

"You look good Princess." His deep voice brought me past to the present, acting like a bucket of cold water that had just been thrown onto me.

"I always do," I retorted, grabbing the napkin he passed to me so I could wipe off the body remains of the dead man, lying before me.

"I think the last time I saw you was when you had your legs spread for me, screaming my name, whilst I pounded into you." His smirk grew, as I simply scoffed.

"Must you be so crude." A flicker of mirth glinted in his ocean blue eyes.

"Yes, I must." Rolling my eyes, I moved to leave, when he grabbed ahold of my waist and pinned me against the wall. I felt my breath catch in the back of my throat, as I noted how close he was to me.

"You know I've actually seen you around a couple of times." His eyes darkened, as he  gripped my chin. "You've changed."

"So what? Everyone changes." I said, forcefully pushing him away. He stumbled back and smiled again, the feline smirk creeping up his face.

"I like the old you." The old me was dead, murdered by Tristan's betrayal.

"Well I don't care what you like." Chuckling, he lifted up his hand and lightly trailed his thumb down my cheek.