Chapter |10| Cara Rose

K I A R A ' S   P.O.V

The next week rolled around quick, and before I knew it I was walking straight into school again. Tristan was acting even weirder than usual.

He doesn't wait outside of school for me anymore like a stalker, in fact he's practically always late picking me up, and I've noticed he's not around the house much either which can only mean one of two things.

One, he's got a secret lover that's demanding all his attention, or two, he's a betraying the gang again. Either way he was getting the beating of a life time.

I watched as Tristan sped off into the distance, not even a bye for the road. I tiredly, yanked on the strings of my drawstring hoodie and walked to class. Taking a seat at the back, I grabbed my Chanel shades, and put them on before resting my head against the window for a quick snooze.

All the boys were arriving at nine, meaning I had thirty minutes of peace before carnage erupted. I swear it was like these girls had never seen a boy before.

"Miss Romano!" My head shot off the desk and I groaned, as Mrs Curtis started to berate me about the importance of her lesson.

I mean we get it, health class 'prepares' us for the world.

"Boys, please take a seat." I frowned in confusion, before looking up at the clock. Nine.

Woah, I just slept for half an hour? Fuck, I definitely needed a couple more.

In lines, the boys all walked in, and everyone was buzzing in excitement. Pathetic, really. I merely scoffed at their stupidity, and rolled my eyes as they gawked at us all.

"Hey baby-girl," My heart leaped out of my chest and I turned in shock. Was it really him? Was this his mastermind plan? Ambush me in class?

I let out a breath of relief when I saw Sawyer instead of Tristan. Whacking him on the shoulder, I cursed at him, causing him to laugh.

"Now now baby, you know it's me who does the slapping." I rolled my eyes at his sexual remark and shoved him in the chest.

"Shut the fuck up Sawyer, and never call me that shit again."

"I forgot, you prefer cum dumpster, or was it daddy's little slut." He snickered, earning another slap off me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said, ignoring the teacher who was desperate to get us quiet.

"I go to that shit all boy's school, remember?" I vaguely recalled him babbling on about his private school when we were high.

"Oh yeah, I made fun of you for bumming your classmates." This time, it was my turn to laugh.

"Shut up," He mumbled.

Once my laughter had died down though, he placed his hand on my bare thigh and slowly trailed it up. "Fancy fucking in the school toilets?"

I arched my eyebrow at his suggestion, but continued to consider it anyway. "Maybe? It depends. Are you up for fucking me senseless?"

Leaning in close, grabbed my stool and yanked me into him. He slowly brushed my hair behind my ear, as a smirk crawled up his face.

"Always," I moaned, as his fingers dipped under my skirt, grazing my wet core through my thong.

Biting my lip, I grasped his shoulders as his middle finger plunged into my pussy. I fought back a moan when he curled it inside me. "Not so cocky now, are you?"

"Hey guys, what's going on?" The voice said, slamming their hands down onto the table. I jumped up, causing his finger to slip further inside me, but then Sawyer quickly retracted it.