Chapter |16| Lakeside

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

"Wait what?" I quickly blurted out, thinking I had misheard him.

"We're going skinny dipping." Me, Tristan, naked, in a beautiful ass lake together. No fucking way.

"Bye," I gave him a fake smile, as I flipped my hair over my shoulder and began to storm away. I was quickly jerked back though, when the brute behind me decided to grab my arm and haul me back.

"We need this. We both do." The severity in words caused me to burst out into laughter.

"Seriously? We both need to strip naked and jump into a lake?"

"We both need a thrill. Something that will make us feel anything more than depressed or angry or upset. I'm sick of wanting to cry every time I look at you or feeling frustrated and angry whenever we argue. I want to have fun with you Kiara, an adventure like we used to and this will help us both to forget our trauma and pain, even if it's for only ten minutes."

"You really think this will help me? Make me feel better?" The prospect was suddenly sounding a whole lot better.

"When was the last time you did anything like this baby-girl? The last time you did something wild? When you threw all care and rules out the window?" I would say last night but to be honest, I didn't feel the same thrill I usually felt whenever I was doing something bad.

I just felt...scared of what I would have done if he was truly in love with Elizabeth. If I was the only thing standing in the way of their happiness.

"Okay then, let's do it, but you have to turn around."

"Why? It's not like I've seen you naked before?" I couldn't even count the amount of times I'd stripped in-front of him without a care in the world but it felt different today. I felt raw and exposed.

"Please," With an amused smile on his face, he slowly turned around, placing his hands over his eyes. I stripped meticulously, stripping out of my dress and then quickly unbuttoning my shirt, before folding my clothes, and placing them on top of a large rock.

I was wearing lace black underwear. Basic but sexy nonetheless. The lace trim ran underneath my breasts, which were pushed up by a single wire, whilst my panties covered most of my private region, however the back was more like a thong, sticking into my ass.

Taking a deep breath, I ran forward and canon balled into the lake, causing Tristan to quickly spin around. Yanking his shirt off his head, he shot me a wink as his lingered down his tatted chest, and slowly undid his belt.

I gulped and quickly looked away, but I couldn't help a sneak another peek when I heard metal clang, as it fell to the floor.

Fuck, he looked a Calvin Klein model.

Tiny sweat droplets trickled down his toned chest, disappearing as they fell into his boxers. His large arms went over his head as he stretched, a lazy smile on his face. The boxers were tight, leaving nothing to the imagination, as he proudly exposed his bulging erection through the white see through material.

"Watch out baby-girl," He warned as he launched into the refreshing water. Coming back up for air, he slicked back his brown hair, that brushed along his neck.

With one quick stroke, he was right in-front of me. His arms encircled my waist as he slowly turned me around in the water. Our wet bodies were pressed against each other, causing me to gasp when I felt his erection poke against my ass.

"Someone's a little excited, huh?" I whispered breathlessly, struggling to keep my self-composure. He chuckled behind me.

"How can I keep calm with a beautiful goddess in-front of me? Forgive me for my lack of composure." I felt his nose skim along my neck as if testing the water. I titled my head to the side, giving him further access. "You're stunning, gorgeous and perfect." He planted a kiss on my shoulder with every word, causing my body to tingle in excitement.