Chapter |40| I Need You

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

"Missing something?" Aaron drawled, walking into the room with my bra hanging off his finger. Scowling, I snatched it away from him and threw it into my bag, quickly zipping it up and then chucking it onto the floor.

"Woah, hey Princess it's okay." He tried to soothe but I pushed his hands away.

"No it's not Aaron. My dad is still furious, my parents still aren't talking and...I'm terrified that he isn't going to forgive me." I collapsed onto the bed in defeat. "What am I supposed to do if he doesn't forgive me? My dad is everything to me, my hero and I can't bare the thought of him hating me."

Aaron sighed, sitting next to me and carefully wrapping his arm around me. "It's okay, your dad loves you. He can't live without his little girl, without you. Everything will work itself out don't worry."

"But what if..." He kissed me, just to shut me up.

"You have me. No matter what happens you have me." I nodded, but I couldn't shake off this feeling of dread, like something bad and horrible was lurking right around the corner.

"You know what I'm gonna miss most?" He muttered, letting my head drop onto his shoulder. "I'm gonna miss waking up to you naked in my bed everyday."

A smile cracked onto my face. "You can still wake up to me naked, it just might not be everyday." He pulled me onto his lap, and pouted, causing me to cup his face.

"I don't want to let go." He pressed his forehead against mine.

"Then don't." I whispered.

Our heads slowly leant in but just before our lips could touch, the bellboy decided to interrupt.

"The taxi is here." I sighed, climbing off his lap, and giving the suitcase to the boy, who couldn't have been anymore than 16.

Aaron walked forward and slapped some cash into the boy's hand. "You would have gotten a bigger tip if you weren't so busy staring at my girl's tits." I gasped, my face flushing red.

The boy merely squeaked in response and then grabbed the bags, before quickly running out. I slapped Aaron's arm. "What the fuck? That was so embarrassing."

"It wasn't your fault. It's that little pervet's fault. He shouldn't be checking you out."

"Is this what's it's going to be like now? A guy checks me out and you go all ape on him." He pretended to ponder the thought for a minute, and then shrugged.

"Yeah, it is. Get used to it Princess." Pecking my cheek, he took my carry on and walked out.

"Are you not even gonna wait for me?" I called after him. No response.

Sighing, I grabbed my sunglasses and started to walk out, when the door slammed open. "Sorry Princess, I kinda forgot about you." Before I could even respond, he'd already swept me off my feet and thrown me over his shoulder.

***

"Wasn't joining the mile high club, one of your fantasies?" I bit my lip, remembering that fateful night when I confessed all of my dirty secrets and fantasies.

"Maybe? Why? Are you planning to fuck me in the small confines of the aeroplane bathroom?" The woman next to me was busy snoring away, as was most of the plane so I didn't hide my obvious seduction.

"Oh yeah, I'm incredibly hard for you right now and we are on a plane. How about we sneak away and fulfil another fantasy?"

I knew one quick fuck with Aaron would instantly relive all the stress and tension in my body, but then again, I didn't really feel like getting kicked off the plan for improper conduct.