Chained Princess

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 𝙳 𝙿 𝚁 𝙸 𝙽 𝙲 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂  𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤!

I can't believe Chained Lovers is over, it's really been such an emotional journey!! I've loved writing this story so much which is why I adapted my original plan and decided to turn Chained Lovers into a two part story.

The second book is called Chained Princess and it is updated every Sunday!!

Chained Princess will be a continuation of Kiara's story and I'm so excited to share it with you guys, it's even crazier than the first book and definitely more emotional!

Here's the blurb so tell me what you think:

Kiara was returning to New York, after three long years of hiding from her past, with something far more precious than her broken heart.

Now though, she must face all her demons and those who she left behind.

Aaron Black, leader of a criminal gang, never knew he had a heart to be broken. But when the supposed love of his life chose a different future to one with him, the dark heart no-one knew he possessed shattered.

However, now he was a ruthless power hungry gangster, and every bit the monster that his reputation preceded him to be.

Can these two lovers manage to navigate themselves back to each other and find happiness in the dangerous mafia world, where constant blood is shed?

Will Aaron be able to overcome his inner demons and confess all that his black heart entails? Or will enemies and secrets, both old and new, manage to tear them apart?

I hope you guys read it and love Chained Princess!!