Chapter |34| The Flight

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

Climbing into my mum's car that had tinted black windows, I drove down slowly to the gate. Instantly it opened, the guard obviously assuming I was my mother. Clever woman.

Rain was pelting down, the wind shields on the car, brushing every away drop but I was still finding it hard to see. I guess the rain was the perfect weather to suit today, if it was clear skies with a warm gust of wind, I would have thought it was weird, but this...no this angry rain was perfect.

A stupid truck was blocking Aaron's drive so I had to park a couple of streets down, meaning the outfit I was supposed to wear for the next seven hours was drenched through.

Knocking on the door, I took off my jacket which was technically just a hoodie and ringed out the water, watching it splash onto my boots. Great.

"Hey Princess, you're late I was worri...what the hell?" He grabbed my arm and yanked me in, turning to quickly pick up my suitcase.

"Shit, you must be freezing." He said, ripping off his thick jacket. I shook my head, despite my entire body shivering and my teeth chattering like mad. "Fuck, come here."

Looping his jacket onto my shoulders, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his warm body. I sighed in relief, burying my face into his chest and wishing I could just stay like this forever.

The subtle scent of his aftershave mixed with slight singe of smoke, caused my panties to dampen slightly. This was not the time Kiara.

"What happened?" He whispered, even though he probably had a good idea.

"My dad happened, actually it wasn't my dad. It was Ryder Romano, mafia boss, the jerk who has to control everything and use his power to get what he wants." I mumbled angrily, as he pulled back.

"What did he do?" Aaron cringed. Instead of replying straight away, I grabbed his hand, alongside my suitcase and led him upstairs to his bedroom.

He had told me earlier that Caitlin was staying with her babysitter Rosa who lives a couple of hours away for the week, which sucked a little since I missed her so much. The kid had really grown on me.

Aaron shut the door, turning around, only to see me starting to strip. "Woah, what are you doing?" He blurted out, as my shirt came off.

"I'm getting out of my wet clothes, I'm freezing." I said, stating the obvious. Bending down, I unzipped my bag and grabbed a pair of grey ribbed leggings.

"So, what happened?" He urged, fighting desperately not to stare at my cleavage.

I smirked. "You can look you know, besides I'm yours for the next week." I whispered seductively, lopping my arms around his neck.

Grinning, his hands ran up and down my waist,  before cupping my ass. "You're mine indefinitely." I smiled coyly.

"You know you haven't even kissed me yet."

"You know you haven't answered my question yet." He retorted, raising his eyebrow.

"Touché," I giggled, leaning up on my tip toes to let our lips touch. The moment they did I became sucked in, and just like that all my worries melted away.

He always did that. With one touch, I could forget everything. I just didn't whether that was a good thing or bad, right now though...I was leaning towards good.

I moaned as his tongue slipped in, sliding across mine and causing my body to quake under his touch. "Now it's your turn. What he did he do?" I pouted but knew he wouldn't give up unless I gave in.