Chapter |6| Going Insane

T R I S T A N ' S P.O.V

She drives me crazy, and she fucking knows it.

From the short dress she chose to wear, to the slight pout playing on her lips, to her smooth bare legs, and basically everything else about her.

Even God was on her side, as the sun shone in from the cracked window, hitting her at the perfect angle and illuminating her beauty.

I'm now a 20 year old man, and I'm still horny as fuck around this girl. I thought time would have helped me mature, I thought I would have been able to work without letting my feelings cloud my judgement, and yet...I can't.

In two years, she's blossomed. She's grown more confident, and put on a couple of pounds, which just accentuated all her beautiful curves. Her hair was it's natural mahogany brown, and it's longer, falling just above her waist.

Oh, how I want to fist it into a ponytail as I fucked her from behind? Okay you horny idiot, calm the fuck down. I don't want to be getting a boner with her sat beside me.

Who knows what the fuck she would do?

That was one of the main reasons I loved her. She was unpredictable, a spitfire, and in these years away from her, her attitude had just grown harsher and sassier.

I fucking loved it.

I loved the way she told me off, I loved the way she would get worked up over the smallest things, I loved the way she would fight back.

Angry sex with her, was always the best.

I screwed up leaving. I realise that now, fuck, I realised it on the plane to Brazil. She was just a game to me at the start, just a pawn in my plan, well it wasn't my plan actually. It was my dickhead boss/ex-best friend's plan, and I stupidly went along with it.

I regret it now though, I regret it all. And if I could go back I would. I would go back and win her heart all over again, the right way.

I glanced over to my beautiful ex. She was resting her head against the window, and sighing softly as she watched the cars fly by. It was hard to think that almost ten minutes ago, she was being fucked by a guy who wasn't me.

That some other lucky bastard had his cock buried deep inside her. Inside my girl.

Just of the thought it makes me want to vomit, I wanted to drive back to his house, and beat him senseless before showing Kiara who she belongs to.

I would get her back, slowly, and the right way.

I needed this job too. After fleeing to Brazil and betraying my best friend, who swore to kill me if I ever returned, I was promptly kicked out of the only place I had ever called home. The Ghosts, were my gang, my family but I gave them up for love.

Kiara wants me too. I just know it, especially after yesterday. Fuck, I was so angry when she pulled away from me. I knew that one brush of the  lips and she would instantly be sucked in.

We would have fucked there and then and all the memories and feelings that we had two years ago, would have come flooding back.