Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

My entire body shivered, and not because it was cold.

After almost a week of begging, Aaron finally caved and agreed to role play with me. It's not like I was sexually unfulfilled by my sex god lover, I just felt like we needed to do something fun. Something sexual and wild like that time we joined the mile high club.

Rosa was happy to take Caitlin for the night so we had the whole house to ourselves. A whole night devoted completely to fucking each other's brains out. I couldn't think of anything more perfect.

Slow but heavy footsteps crept up from behind me, and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing in anticipation. Aaron wanted to pretend to be a robber, breaking into the bedroom of an unsuspecting woman who lived all alone.

I was in nothing but sheer lace lingerie, his favourite, and had to pretend that I didn't notice the sexy man approaching me from behind.

For a criminal, he wasn't very stealthy.

A small scream left my mouth when he grabbed me, his arm wrapping around my waist and yanking me into his body. I pretended to be terrified but the arousal, dripping down my leg was making it hard.

"Shh baby, don't scream. Otherwise it will make everything a lot harder." His hand was clamped over my mouth, the other resting on my stomach but slowly drifting down.

A finger slipped under the band of my thong and slowly moved side to side, dipping lower and lower. My pants were coming quicker, the hand on my mouth tightening, but still allowing me to breath.

I let my head fall back when his finger sunk into me, and my legs automatically spread open. He chuckled, staring down and watching his finger move in and out of me. "Someone's a little eager, aren't they?"

I forced myself not to scream out his name, and put myself in the headspace of a woman being attacked. He wanted me to resist, for my body to crave him, but for my morals to stop me from giving in.

"No, I don't. Please let me go." I screamed, yet my attempts came out muffled. He laughed again cruelly.

"I can't hear you, you'll have to speak up." I went to bite his hand when he thrust another finger inside me, and then another, and then another.

He was practically fisting me by now, with four fingers shoved deep inside me. Sure, I was experienced but I had always been extra tight and this was pushing me to my limits.

"Stop, Aaron stop." I don't know why but I was scared, panicking more like. Yet he couldn't hear me. He thought it was part of the game.

Nipping at my neck harshly, he laughed, fucking me harder with his hand and leaving me with no other choice. I bit him, actually bit him.

He let out a pained groan and removed his hands, both of them. "Princess, what the hell? I thought you wanted it rough. Did I take it too far? Are you hurt?"

Turning around, I grabbed his face and kissed him first, just to reassure him that I was okay. "I do, it's just it hurt when you put four fingers in me."

He laughed quietly, probably at how stupid I sounded. "It was meant to hurt a little. I wasn't done. Princess, I have had a lot of experience and slept with a lot of women."