Chapter |5| Studying

K I A R A ' S   P.O.V

There was only one way to describe the drive home. Awkward. Tristan didn't speak to me, or look at me whilst we drove back.

As he walked out, I ended up ditching my plan and simply changed back into my school clothes. My blooding was boiling though, as it should be.

He was the one checking out another woman whilst I trapped between his arms. He was the one who walked out, and yet I was the one who was blamed.

He shouldn't be mad. He doesn't deserve to harbour any sort of anger towards me.

Ignoring me because I simply didn't want to kiss him. Pathetic, if you asked me.

I'm still hurt and the pain is raw. It hurts to look at him, it kills me to see him with another and yet whenever I'm around him, I have this seething desire to kill him.

And besides, kissing each other wouldn't solve anything, it would only make things worse.

"Tristan I..." He ignored me completely, opening up the car door and slamming it shut. I sat there for a moment in awe of what just happened.

That bastard really just shut the door in my face.

Swinging the door open, I quickened my steps, chasing after him, but his legs were a lot longer than mine. By the time I managed to find him, he was already climbing into another car and speeding off.

I huffed, storming inside and walking straight up to my room. Throwing down my bag, I screamed in frustration and hurled my jacket across the room.

"Rough day?" I jumped up in shock, as Kai emerged from my en-suite bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I seethed, my anger raising to whole new level of fury.

"Snooping." He spoke so causally, that it made me wonder how many times he had done it before.

"Well stop, otherwise I'll tell dad." He chuckled.

"Ooo threatening me with the big boss, I'm so scared." Pretending to wipe away a fake tear, a smirk formed on his face and I grinned.

"You will be when I tell him you had sex with your girlfriend on the kitchen counter where we all eat." The smirk dropped and was replaced with a scowl instead.

"Uh fine I'll stop, I didn't find anything interesting anyway." Pausing, he stared at my jacket which was sprawled on the floor.

"What's up with the trashing your room?" He picked up my jacket and draped it over the arm chair set in the corner of my room.

"It's nothing." I mumbled, brushing past him him to sit on my bed. He joined me and placed his arm around my shoulders.

"You can talk to me Kiwi, if someone's hurt you, then you can tell me." I rolled my eyes, even though I secretly loved the way he would defend me to the edge of the Earth.

"I just...I don't...I can't tell you."

"Is it about Tristan?" The knowing look he gave me, caused me to sit a little straighter.