Chapter |36| Paris II

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

I did plan to strip, seduce and fuck Aaron's brains out as soon we got back to the hotel, but the minute my back hit the bed, I fell asleep and didn't wake up again until the next morning.

Not that either of us minded, I had one of the best sleeps of my life. Wrapped up in Aaron's arms, just made all my nightmare disappear. His touch had always had this overwhelming power over me, but now it's like that was magnified.

One kiss, caused my body to ignite into flames, and one touch made sparks alight.

Aaron was planning a date for us to go on tonight, and yes, it was a surprise. He was actually really good at keeping it hidden from me, since I knew virtually nothing. That is not good though for a girl who wants to dress accordingly.

He'd even gone as far as kicking me out of the room for the day, so I spent it roaming the streets of Paris...and did a little light shopping. Luckily for me, there was a payphone by the Chanel shop I had just spent hundreds in, so slotted in some coins and rang my mum's number.

I was bursting to talk to her. I missed her so much, yet I was still nervous and scared. My dad want known for his understanding, and ability to forgive easily. To be honest, I was surprised he hadn't tracked me down yet.

"Mum," I called out when I heard the phone being picked up.

"Kiara, oh my baby.." She cried, instantly causing tears to well up in my eyes. "Are you okay? How's the trip?"

"It's amazing mum, better than anything I could have imagined." She sniffed on the other end, and I could already imagine her pulling out the Kleenex she always kept tucked inside her pocket.

"Oh honey that's great. I'm so happy that you're having an amazing time. What about Aaron?"

He's...perfect mum. I honestly didn't think that my feelings could get any stronger for him but they have. He took me to an art museum and I'm finding out so much more about him. I really really like him mum." I giggled, thinking back to this morning when I tried to go to the bathroom but he yanked me back into bed and held me tighter.

"And...do you think that it's love?"

It was too early for that yet, right? I mean, I know have feelings for him, but it takes a lot longer than a few months for love to for. I don't even know if Aaron is capable of something like love, he seems to hate the word with the highest regard.

"Not yet, it's too early for that I think."

"Well baby just remember that love has no boundaries. I knew I loved your father...well not the moment I met him...but I certainly had an idea during our first date. Just don't constrict yourself by something as silly as time, follow what your heart feels."

I nodded, even though she couldn't see me. "How is everything at home?"

The lengthy sigh that left her mouth gave me an idea of how shit everything had turned out to be. "I'm not going to lie honey, it's hard. Your dad has finally stopped searching for you, after I warned him a numerous amount of times that you will be coming home. In fact, he's sort of just ignoring the whole situation. He's acting like everything is normal. Your brothers are walking on eggshells around him and he doesn't even speak to me."