Chapter |38| Paris IV

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

"We are going." I stated, grabbing my purse.

"No, we are not." He snatched it away from me, and held high it, so I had to jump for it like a tiny chihuahua.

"Aaron please," I did the puppy dog eyes. "Baby please, it's Disneyland and everyone should get to go at least once in their lifetime." Aaron should have never told me he hasn't been to the most magical place on earth.

Ever since I found out about his traumatising childhood with a mother who committed suicide and a loveless father who wanted nothing but an heir for his empire, I've been thinking, and Aaron needs to reclaim his childhood as his own.

What better way than visiting the place where dreams come true?

"If not for yourself, then me." He could never resist not giving me something, and from the look of defeat in his eyes, I was winning. "I've never been to the Paris one, I really want too."

There was a long silent pause, and then sighed/
"Fine I'll go..." I started to squeal, as I jumped up and down but he grabbed my shoulders and smirked. "But only if you play a game with me when we get back."

A game with Aaron was never just simple monopoly.

"What kind of a game?" The smirk grew, and he hooked the bag into my shoulder, before wrapping his arms around my waist to reel me in closer.

"A game that lets me know exactly how sexually unfulfilled you are, and then, I'll fulfil them all." I would be lying if I said my panties didn't moisten with his every word.

Hell, Aaron could be talking about cucumbers and get me wet.

Nevertheless, I held my head high. "I have experience, you know." The smirk didn't drop, and he trailed his cold finger down my warm cheek. The action made me shiver.

"Yes but I've had more." He whispered huskily, the words causing my mind to stir, but I wasn't giving in yet.

"Because you're so old." He feigned hurt and shock, placing his hand over his heart.

"Ouch, that hurt princess." I rolled my eyes, dragging him out of the room.

He wanted a morning of sex...again, as if we didn't stay in bed all day. Honestly, we were in the city of love and instead of it exploring, he wanted to be holed up in bed with me.

I was flattered of course but...Disneyland with Aaron is just one thing I need to experience.

Imagine how hot he'll look in Mickey Ears!

"I'm more feisty in the mornings, now come on. We are going to see Mickey and Minnie and Cinderella and go on lots of rollercoasters. How are you not pumped for this?"

"Maybe because I'm not seven?" He retorted childishly, holding the taxi door open for me.

"I should have brought Caitlin, she's much more fun."

He frowned, staring at me, as I moved forward to give the driver our destination. "Hey I can be fun,"

"Right now your being boring." Scowling, he lunged for me, attacking my neck with kisses.