Chapter |30| My Salvation

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

It's been a long tiring month but I finally made it to the last day. Graduation was coming up soon, and I honestly couldn't wait to be handed my diploma and finally free of the educational system. No more homework, no more exams and definitely no college.

Kalen and Kai were the only ones out of my siblings to go to college. Kalen actually went to earn a degree, whereas Kai just went for the sorority girls and free beer.

Me though, I didn't want to be confined to one place. I wanted to be free, to be wild and explore what the world had to offer. Now, I didn't exactly know my plan but I would figure it out soon.

This past month was filled with studying and working my ass off to get high grades, but of course, Aaron was there to keep me grounded. He even helped me study, believe it or not, and gave me some very...pleasurable rewards in return.

Not sex though, he was still adamant on waiting. For what? I didn't know, and the anticipation was killing me. Literally. His tongue and fingers could only do so much, I needed my favourite part of him. His big thick cock.

Okay, I really like his eyes too...and his smile, and his jaw and his abs and his hands and his...fine, I like basically everything about him. But I really really missed his cock.

Good things come to those who wait, he told me. I just prayed it came soon, so I could too. Haha, get it. Oh, my jokes are getting really bad.

I was tapping my foot against the table impatiently, anxiously staring at the clock hands which seemed to never move. One minute until it turned four and I was finally free.

Of course, Kiara Romano can't not go out with a bang.

So, I may have paid this nerd who's an ingenious hacker to tap into the school's PA system and blast some Missy Elliot so we could turn school into a party. It's been my dream to dance on top of the tables, shaking my ass whilst the teachers watched in shock and horror.

For the first time, I was actually thankful that I had Miss Finnish, who's had it out for me since I first walked into her class. She was probably just jealous that I was about to live my life whilst she was stuck here.

The bell ring, as the clock stuck four and the sounds of chairs scraping the floor filled the air. Not for long though.

Boom! Really? The guy put in an explosion noise?

"Let's party one last time guys, the class of 2021 rocks baby!" The nerd screamed into the microphone, before blasting the music. On cue, me and Tessa climbed onto the tables, ignoring the whistles of our fellow classmates as we stripped out of our uniform.

Underneath were the sexy dresses we had bought last weekend for this very special moment. My neon green dress shone vibrantly, earning looks of jealously from some of the other girls, most importantly that bitch Natasha.

It was a strapless body-con dress that hugged my every curve perfectly. I had fallen completely in love with the dress when I saw it and had to fight three other girls for the last one. I may have some scratch marks on my arms but they were totally worth it.

 I may have some scratch marks on my arms but they were totally worth it