Take care of me

Dahyun's POV

I safely ran to the car but I saw Y/N running away.  I should've done something to help Y/N.

"Are you okay Miss?" Ah it's Y/N's bodyguard! Moonbyul is it?

"Yes I am okay..." I said to her out of breath.

Then suddenly Moonbyul got a call from Y/N. I saw as Moonbyul expression changed.

"I believe I will have to take you home..." Did she get that order from Y/N?

"But what about Y/N?" I said to her in a concerned voice.

"I got an order from Y/N. It may be too dangerous if anyone sees you." She said to me.

"But... what if she is not okay??" I argued with her.

"After I drop you off I will find her." I got a bit frustrated after she said that.

"Please let's just help Y/N now!" I yelled at her and then covered my mouth as I was shocked by my own actions.

"Alright let's do so." I think she realized how much I am bothered.

We drove all around to find Y/N. I kept thinking to myself, "Please Y/N where are you? Where did you go? Are you okay? Are you safe? Please tell me you are safe!"

Suddenly I saw someone crawling out of a dark alley. It must be Y/N!

"Wait stop here! It must be Y/N!" I opened the door right away and ran out.

"Miss!" I stopped and turned around to Moonbyul.

"Let me follow you! It still may not be safe." I nodded at her as she carried her taser.

I started running as fast as I could, slowly after I became closer I noticed it was Y/N. She was trying to crawl out of the alley but I also saw blood dripping from her head.

"Y/N! Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I shout out to her but there was no response. Before I was able to reach her I saw that she collapsed on the floor.

Once I reached to her I held onto her. "Are you okay? Y/N! ANSWER ME PLEASE!" There was no response.

Her body guard went up to her and checked her. "I believe she is going to be okay, it is not a deep wound but she will need to get some rest."

"Shouldn't we take her to the hospital?" I asked Moonbyul.

"No it's okay she will be fine" Moonbyul said as I looked at Y/N.

"I need to call the police to arrest these two guys, but I believe you wouldn't wanna be questioned so you should take Y/N to the car." Moonbyul said and I nodded.

"Take the medicine kit that is in the truck of the car and then try to cover up her wounds." I nodded and carried Y/N under my arms.

I grabbed the medicine kit from the back of the car and I cleaned up the blood then put some medicine and bandages on Y/N.

After she was finished I noticed she was still unconscious I hugged her lightly and said out loud, "I really do hope she is okay."

"I know you aren't awake but please just stay with me I am sorry. I hope you don't leave me..." I said out loud.

I noticed that she had bruises and I broke down in tears. "This is all my fault... This is why Y/N is hurt..." I laid her head on my shoulder and held onto her hands.

"I really should have just said no or tell her to just have the date be inside her house. I wouldn't mind... But now she is hurt..." I thought to myself.