USA

The next morning~

Y/N's POV

Twice had another successful concert yesterday. Sadly Dahyun was unable to go but she wasn't upset since she had her own kind of distraction. Which was watching a kdrama with me.

Once everyone woke up we met in one hotel room. We all watched a movie together as we were watching The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I remembered it was Ryujin's favorite movie. She would always watch that movie with me.

Out of no where Jihyo looked at Dahyun and then at me. "Everyone missed you both" Dahyun nodded at Jihyo.

"They missed me??" I said in confusion. I am still not used to having a lot of attention towards me and I found it odd when Jihyo said I was missed by their fans.

"Yeah they did! They hoped Dahyun feels better and everyone also was asking where you were. Then we had to explain to them that you were staying with Dahyun. They hope to meet you next time." Jihyo explained to me as my jaw dropped. After that moment everyone continued to watch the movie in silence.

Mina and Chaeyoung were muttering something to each other, then suddenly they stood up holding hands with each other. I looked at them in confusion as Nayeon paused the movie.

"W-We have something to tell you" I looked at them as Chaeyoung and Mina looked at each other.

"I am dating Chaeyoung..." I looked at them shocked as I starting fan girling and squealing at them.

"When did this happen?" Jeongyeon said as she was also squealing.

"Remember when we went to the Eiffel Tower?" Mina said to them as we all nodded at her.

"I don't think Dahyun and Y/N were there but remember when we walked away from you guys?" Mina continued to speak as Dahyun and I looked at them confused.

"I confessed my feelings for her and she said she had feelings too." Chaeyoung admitted as everyone continued fangirling.

"Then I asked her out and now we are together" As they looked at each other smiling and being cute, the rest of us was screaming in excitment. Then we all crowded together to give a group hug.

After the hug we all celebrated together and ate food. Then Jihyo looked at the time on her phone.

"Oh right! Quickly! Guys pack your things we are going to be traveling to the U.S. for our last stop of the tour." Jihyo said as she stood up quickly from her seat.

I smiled as Jihyo said that. I stood up quickly and squealed in excitement. "Wow we are finally going to the U.S.! Maybe I can meet up with my friends that I haven't seen in years! I can't believe we will be going there." I smiled and ran to my hotel room.

Dahyun and Mina followed me from behind as they saw me packing excitedly and quickly.

"Why are you packing your bags so fast? You might forget something." Mina chuckled at me as I looked up and smiled at her.

"I'm just very happy we are going to the U.S. because its been many  years since I have last been there." I jumped up and down as they laughed at me. I could care less because I am just too happy.

"Right! You were born there right?" Mina asked as I nodded at her.

"Yup I was born there!" I started packing up my clothes and folding it neatly.

"It was in California right?" Mina also asked while packing.

"Yup you are correct!" They both nodded at me.