Necklace

The next morning~

Y/N's POV

I woke up earlier than the rest of the members. I got up from bed and dressed into clothing that is more appropriate for going out.

When I got ready I left the hotel room to go eat breakfast. I went up to one of the staff and asked, "Hey I am Y/N, I am an employee working with Twice, can you show me where we will be sitting?"

"Sure, follow me right this way please." They nodded at me and walked me to the table.

I was excited because the breakfast was a buffet. I can finally eat as much as I want. I grabbed my plate of food and sat down on the table. One by one all the members shortly arrived to the breakfast table and we all talked and ate together.

"Today we are just going to relax in the hotel since tomorrow we will be having our concert" Jihyo said to us as we all nodded at her.

After I ate I walked back to the hotel room to get something while the rest of the members are still eating. I am going to meet the rest of the members at Jihyo's hotel room because they are planning to all watch a show together.

As I walked back to the hotel room I tried to look for the necklace Ryujin gave me but I couldn't find it. I even looked everywhere in the hotel room. I panicked and ran out of the room to the breakfast area but I didn't find it.

I ran to the room where Twice was in and as I swung open the door I held onto the door frame since I felt like I was going to pass out. I told them while breathing heavily, "I am going... to the... Eiffel Tower... to find a necklace that I lost" I saw Dahyun run up to me and held me.

"I am going with you" Dahyun looked at me concerned.

"No we are all going with you to help you find it" Jeongyeon stood up and looked at the members as they all nodded.

We went to the van as Jihyo left to talk to her manager. Jihyo walked back and told us it was okay for us to go. Then we drove to the Eiffel Tower.

-

Dahyun's POV

When we arrived at the Eiffel Tower, I saw Y/N running out right away. I chased after her since I am worried for her. She kept running for almost an hour and wouldn't stop but I felt as if I was about to faint so I grabbed her arm and stopped running. She turned around to look at me but I saw her tearing up.

"Why are you crying?" She looked away from me to hide that she was crying.

"T-The necklace..." I looked at her confused.

"Why is the necklace important to you?" I asked her. I want to know why.

"It... It was given to me by someone I love and I can't bare to lose it..." She started crying and I pulled her in for a hug as she cried on my shoulder.

After some time I pulled her away and held her shoulders while looking at her, "Why don't we split up? I'll look on the bottom floor and you can look on the top of the Eiffel tower?" She nodded at me and quickly walked to the elevator.

Hours went by but no luck in finding the necklace. I stopped for a moment since I can feel myself about to faint. As I took a small break to rest, I saw a shiny object. I walked towards it and it was a necklace.

"Is this the necklace Y/N is looking for?" I said outloud to myself.

I opened the necklace and saw a picture of Y/N and Ryujin in it. "This is why the necklace is important to her because she loves Ryujin???" I ran to a private area and started crying, the tears wouldn't stop flowing.