Eiffel Tower

At Europe~

Y/N's POV

After the fireworks at Disneyland, Dahyun and I didn't say anything about what happened instead we separated as Dahyun went to Momo and I walked by myself. Anyways moving on from what happened. We are about to leave Japan to go to Europe.

I felt excited since it's been my dream to travel to Europe. I felt quite upset though, ever since I was a child, Ryujin and I have always dreamt of traveling to France together. I hope one day in the future I will be able to bring her there.

I realized I haven't contacted Ryujin since I have been busy... Maybe I should call her. I picked up my phone and called Ryujin.

Y/N: Hey baby how are you? Sorry I didn't call since I was busy...

Ryujin: I'm doing alright and it's okay!

Y/N: I'm about to fly to France today!

Ryujin: Really? I'm jealous I want to go there with you!

Y/N: I promise one day I will take you there

Ryujin: Yay! I can't wait for that day to come!

Y/N: Baby I have to go. I will be leaving to go to Europe soon so I have to get my things ready, bye! I love you!

Ryujin: Bye I love you too!

I ended the call with Ryujin and I turned around to go to my bed but then Mina was right there and I became startled.

"So was that Ryujin??" She smirked at me and said in a teasingly voice.

"Y-yeah..." I felt my cheeks getting red as I was flustered since she caught me in a call with Ryujin.

"Aww you guys are so cute together" Mina fangirled for a moment.

Dahyun looked over at me and looked down right away and started packing her luggage quickly. I went over there to see what was wrong "Are you okay?" I asked her as she looked at me and looked back down.

"Yeah." She said in a cold tone and then walked away. I thought to myself, "Why is she so upset?" I shrugged it off and went to pack my luggage.

When we got ready we all headed for the lobby and drove to the airport. I noticed fans were crowding the area and once again some of them noticed me. I smiled and waved at some of them.

As our flight landed we arrived at the airport in France. Thankfully Twice had a day off since they have been working almost nonstop for the world tour. I thought to myself, "France is such a beautiful country! Maybe I will have a lot of opportunities to take pictures."

I walked over to the manager, "Where are we planning to go today since it is their day off?"

"We have planned to take them to the Eiffel tower. I think you will be able to take some nice photos there." Pinky the manager told me as I nodded at him.

We started to drive to the Eiffel Tower and as we got closer I got surprised by how massive the Eiffel Tower looked. I was not used to it since I only saw it in pictures. I looked at the members and they all looked shocked too.

Once we got out of the van we walked to the front, "How about we take pictures?" I asked them and they all nodded.

"Okay let's take group pictures first then individual pictures." They all lined up together, wow they really are like models, they know how to pose. I called them one by one taking individual photos until it was Dahyun's turn. She looked so pretty and I felt my heart racing. I shook it off and called the next member after taking her photos.