Bodyguard

Y/N's POV

Here we go again... waking up early in the morning just to go back to school. I definitely do not miss this feeling.

Although I am very happy that I was able to talk to Dahyun yesterday but I have to remind myself that she will not always be free because of her busy schedule...

I shook my head and got ready to go to the University. When I headed to the University I forgot how many people must remember me as Twice's photographer. When I walked inside I saw Irene and waved at her.

As I was walking I started getting uncomfortable with the amount of fan boys/girls that were surrounding me. I especially felt odd about how close they were too. This is much more people than before I worked for Twice.

Irene pulled me to the side away from everyone. "Y/N are you okay? You look stressed out and I can see why..."

"It's quite stressful to be the center of attention around so many people so it's hard." I sighed as she nodded.

"Maybe you should relax for now" I nodded at her as I sat down on the side.

Suddenly on the loud speaker the principal speaks. "Y/N please attend to the Principal's office this instant"

Irene looked at me shocked, "Did you get in trouble?"

I looked down, "I hope not" I am worried that something might have gone wrong on my first day of school. I walked to the principal's office as he looks at me with a worried face.

"Y/N I know you are extremely famous now but I am concerned for your safety." I think he is overdoing it by saying that I am "extremely" famous but I am concerned for my own safety too.

"Your father is actually a really good friend of mine, if anything happens to you then I will be responsible so I called him over here for a meeting." Wait they are friends? Is that the reason why I even got accepted to this University? Also I think I am completely capable of protecting myself so I have no idea what he is talking about.

Yet I had no choice so I waited for my dad to arrive. When my dad opened the door my principal both stood up to shake hands with him.

"Hello!" "Hi!" "Long time no see" I waited for them to sit down to talk.

"So why did you call me here? Did my daughter do anything wrong?" My dad gave me a serious look but it's quite funny he would think I would ever do anything wrong after years of being a good student.

"No no not at all she is one of my best students here at the school when she was still studying here actually." He smiled proudly.

"Then is there something wrong?" He looked at my principal confused.

"Your daughter recently has gained a lot of fame because she worked for Twice's photographer." My dad nodded at him.

"The problem is I think for her safety and the school's safety she needs a body guard." My principal told my dad.

"That is very good thinking! I am thinking of hiring her a body guard."

But then I heard my dad whisper to my principal, "I might hire her a female bodyguard because I don't know what these men could do to her." Little does he know... I sighed but oh well.

I am sure my dad suggested that I should have a female bodyguard because he thinks I might fall in love with my bodyguard if it was a male but he doesn't know I have feelings for someone else already and that I am only interested in girls.