Photo Gallery

Y/N's POV

-

I kept looking down at the stuffed animal because I loved it so much. I wanted to thank Dahyun again but I feel like she would be annoyed. We left and got into our vans because the managers said we were going somewhere that we would enjoy.

"Hey pinky, where are we exactly going?" I asked the manager as he looked up from his phone.

"We are going to the Empire State Building" My jaw dropped at the thought we are going to another high building. I gulped and nodded at him.

I really should try to get over my fear of heights because I can't always be scared. One day I will overcome it... but not today.

When we arrived we were told to go to the elevator. I could feel my heart racing as I was nervous. Without the elevator even moving yet, Dahyun held onto me because she already knew I was going to be scared. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. She is so understanding and very cute. Wait did I just say that again?

Finally we arrived to the top of the building. I walked to the side and saw the view, it was beautiful. I was truly amazed. But then suddenly I saw a flashback.

-

Flashback~

Ryujin and Y/N's childhood

It was a sunny morning during elementary school with the winds blowing in front of our faces as we were both sitting together eating our sandwiches that our parent's prepared for us. We were laughing about our mini conversation about dinosaurs. Until suddenly Ryujin changed the topic.

"Hey Y/N!" Ryujin shouted at me which caught my attention.

"Yeah Ryujin?" I waited for her response.

"When we are older, please promise me that we will travel the world together." I looked at her shocked. But the idea of traveling together sounds like so much fun.

"I would love to! Where would you wanna travel to?" There are so many places to visit, the world is so big but maybe if I am with my bestfriend it would be a more fun experience.

"I wanna go to Paris, Japan, NYC and EVERYWHERE!" She jumped up in excitement. She is very funny. It's never a dull moment when I am with her.

"Where would you like to go in NYC?" I told her.

"I wanna go to the big Empire State Building because it's so HUGE" She opened her arms to show the "exact" size of the building. I laughed at her because she looked funny doing that.

Then she suddenly held my hand and ran off. "Where are we going?"

"To travel to NYC! Just kidding! We are only kids but when we are older we will. I'm taking you to the playground." I nodded at her and I followed behind her.

One day when we are older I hope we are able to travel together!

End of flashback~
-
Back to reality~

Y/N's POV

I started tearing up as I remembered the memory of Ryujin and I. It hurts to know that Ryujin and I planned to visit NYC together, but instead the worst situation possibly has been happening.

Ryujin won't even tell me what is wrong and why our  relationship isn't the same. I am supposed to enjoy being in NYC but Ryujin isn't here and I feel upset.