Sick

A week later~

Y/N's POV

I wake up and stare at the ceiling. I look next to me and see Ryujin still sleeping. I shake her to wake her up since we both have to go to the JYP building today. I am not looking forward to going out. I still struggle but I have no choice since JYP might fire me for not being there for the last 3 weeks.

"Wake up~" She groans and stretches then gets up from the bed.

"Hey... you look so pretty today." Ryujin tells me as she smiles. I blush at her.

"You look pretty too." I make her blush while smiling back.

After a few moments we got ready and walked out the door. When we arrived I got out of the car then Ryujin noticed me being anxious and held my hand.

"I will be there for you when you walk into the dance room I promise you." She looked at me and held my hand as I began to calm down. She walked me to the dance room and I notice everyone is there.

"H-hello!" I bow to everyone trying to smile. Everyone except Sana and Dahyun ran to us and crowded us.

"Hey Y/N welcome back we missed you!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon tells me as they smirk at Ryujin and I because we are holding hands.

"Are you feeling okay?" Mina looks at me smiling with her gummy smile.

"Yes I am feeling okay" I lied to her... I haven't been sleeping well because of my nightmares, I only slept for an hour last night.

"I am so happy you are feeling okay!" Chaeyoung asks while smiling. The manager calls for the Twice members to return and start practicing.

"Hey Y/N I have to leave for practice." I nod at Ryujin as she lets go of my hand.

"Please call me if you have another panic attack and I will run here okay?" She whispers to me and I nod again at her. She looks at me and then smiles. She pulls me for a hug and I hug her back tightly. Then she leaves the room.

Once Ryujin left the room Sana comes up to me and gives me water.

"Are you sure you are okay?" She smiles using her eyes.

"Yes I am okay. Thank you for the water!" I smile back at her and she leaves to go practice. I looked at Dahyun and see her giving me a glare which sent chills down my back. I looked away and started pulling out my laptop to work on editing photos. These photos were taken by a substitute photographer. I sighed as I was unable to take pictures of them.

A few hours pass by and I am still working on my assignments without any breaks. I forgot how tiresome editing photos are.

When lunch came around I looked up from my laptop to see the rest of the members eating. I wanted to eat too but I was too stressed with editing photos so I didn't stop. Then I see Ryujin open and peek through the door.

"Hey Y/N have you eaten yet?" Ryujin asked me and waited for my response.

"No I have not yet" I respond to her while shaking my head. I see her sigh at me.

"Wait for me I will be back." She walks out the door and closes it. Once she left I started focusing on my work again.

30 minutes later I see Ryujin arrive with food.

"I am back! I hope you didn't miss me too much!" She says a joke as I laugh at her. She comes to sit next to me. I put my laptop away to eat. She helps prepare my jajangmyeon.