Bowling

A week later~

Y/N's POV

Ryujin and I were at the park and relaxing since I have not left the hospital room in a week. I was feeling exhausted but I was still thankful to be getting some fresh air.

"Thank you so much for inviting me out I feel like I needed this." I smile at Ryujin and she smiles back.

"No problem! Hey I have a question!" She says to me as I look at her confused.

"Sure go ahead!" I tell her while anticipating for a response.

"W-Well-" She gets cut off because my phone started ringing. She waits as I answer the phone call.

Y/N: "Hello?"

Y/N's Mom: "Y-your... grandma... she passed...away..." I can hear her voice as she seems to be crying.

Y/N: "WHAT?!" I yelled and then my mom hung up on me.

I dropped my phone and dropped to my knees. Ryujin ran after me and kneels next to me.

"What happened?!" She sees me crying and holds my hand tightly.

"She... passed... away..." My tears starts flowing and I can't breathe. I hold my chest with one of my hands trying to breathe.

"B-Breathe in and out" Ryujin tries to calm me down. Then suddenly I feel dizzy, everything around me started spinning. I collapsed on the floor and then I heard a really quiet and muffled noise saying "HELP ME MY FRIEND NEEDS HELP!" Ryujin I thought? Then after that I knocked out.

-

Moments later~

I woke up on my bed. Was this a dream? All of a sudden I hear Ryujin running into the room after hearing me move.

"Im so glad you are okay!" She hugs me tightly then hands me medicine and water.

"What happened?" I touched my head as it was hurting.

"You collapsed and hit your head on the floor after something..." I look at her confused as she said that.

"What is that something?" I asked her. She looks at me for a while before responding.

"Y-your grandma... passed away..." I looked at her shocked.

"Why did I deserve this... I feel so hurt... it's so overwhelming I don't know what to do anymore. Why did she pass away? I never got to say goodbye! I regret leaving the hospital." I started crying and then started shouting out loud and threw my phone across the room. Ryujin comes to sit next to me on the bed.

"I'm here for you please if you need to vent I will be here to listen to you. I know it is a tough time but I wont leave your side, trust me everything will be okay!" Ryujin holds me tightly as she caresses my hair letting me cry on her. She thankfully made me feel better about everything. After calming down, I laid back on the bed and she laid next to me holding my hand.

She would squeeze my hand to reassure me it's okay after every time I felt like having a panic attack. I thought to myself, "What would I do without her?"

-

Third person POV

Ryujin was not lying when she said she won't leave Y/N's side. For the next week she never left her side. She slept on the same bed to comfort Y/N when she would wake up shaking by her nightmares. She made sure to cooked for Y/N since she would refuse to eat.