Drunk

The next morning~

Y/N's POV

I woke up to Ryujin cuddling me. I tried to stand up but then Ryujin felt me moving and then she held me tighter.

"Please stay like this for a while" I turned to face her and kiss her forehead. I let her cuddle me more then I drifted off to sleep.

After sometime I hear someone whispering after sometime, "Don't they look so cute together?" "I think they were meant to be" "They have been bestfriends for years"

"Guys leave them alone right now" I recognized that voice and it was Jihyo.

When I woke up once again I woke up Ryujin and we both went downstairs. Once I walked downstairs I saw someone pull my wrist and I got dragged. I noticed it was Jihyo and she pulled me to the side.

"Have you told Ryujin and your family that by next week you will go on tour with us for a month?" She asked me. I looked to the side.

I am scared to tell my my parents because I have been lying to them saying I am still attending University when in fact I am working at JYP. I haven't seen them in a while since after a few months. When I was in University my parents had to move to a separate house since it is closer to their work and they would often interrupt our sleep by arriving late so it was best for us to live separately. I am also scared to tell Ryujin since she usually hates me being separated from her and I know I will hurt her if I tell her. I just want her to feel happy since right now she deserves it after having to deal with me.

"No I have not had the chance yet" I looked down as she heard my response.

"Why not" She looks at me confused.

"I have my reasons... I will tell them soon..." I tell her and she nods and we both walked back into the dorm. I sat next to Ryujin and clinged on her arm. She turned to me and smiled and I smiled back at her. Then we ate breakfast.

"Do you have practice today babe?" I asked her when we finished since I realized the girls have to head straight to JYP to practice today.

"Yes I have practice" she looks at me.

"What about our clothes?" I asked her.

"We should head home first." We stood up and said goodbye to all the Twice members then we got into the car and drove home.

Once we got home and I changed I walked out of my room then suddenly Ryujin pulled my waist. She leaned in and kissed me. After pulling away she said, "I love kissing you!" I smiled at her. "I love kissing you too." I thought to myself, "Why didn't I feel the same passion when I kissed her compared to when I kissed Dahyun? Again... here I am thinking about Dahyun but I shouldn't it's not right..." I pulled away and held her hand then walked to the car with her to go to JYPE.

"Are you free this afternoon?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Okay good I will pick you up after practice!" I smiled at her.

"Alright! I have to go now! Bye babe I love you!" She walks away and my smile fades. I think to myself, "I am so nervous but I think it's time to tell her."

I walked to the practice room to see them all there and I watched them all practice for their concert in Japan. After practice I walked out and went to Ryujin's practice room to see her practicing with her teammates. I opened the door and sat in the back to watch her practice. As she finished she turned around and noticed me. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.