Connection

Y/N POV

I woke up and get myself out of bed to get ready for work. I skipped breakfast since I woke up late and rushed out the door after saying bye to Ryujin. I drove my car and stopped by the nearest coffee shop by the building. I got a bagel and an iced coffee. As soon as I got my order I went to my car and drove to work.

I walked out of my car and went straight to the practice room as I greeted all the members looking at them and bowing except for Dahyun. Then I turned around to walk to the couch and sat down. Once I sat down I pulled out my laptop and started importing images from my camera to my laptop. I have to finish this editing by next week and turn it into JYP. I hope he likes it.

After a while of editing photos I see Sana walk up to me since it was their break.

"You look so hot today" As she says in a flirtatious tone. She sits next to me and stares at me with those puppy eyes of hers.

"T-Thanks! You look really pretty today too!" I tried my best to compliment her back without making it awkward. She then clings onto my arm and puts her head on my shoulder. I guess she is tired.

"What are working on Y/N?" She asks me.

"I am working on editing these photos we took yesterday." I show her all the pictures that I have finished. She smiles at them.

"They are so good!! I love it!" I smile at her and thank her for the compliment.

"Is it okay if I rest here for a few minutes before I have to practice again?" She asks me and I nod at her.

"Hey Y/N do you want to come over to our dorm after we are done to hangout with all of us?" She waits for my response.

"Sure why not! I don't have anything else to do today." She squeals in excitement. I giggle at her reaction

Dahyun's POV

Seriously... what is going on? Y/N ignored me and didn't even bother saying hi to me. This girl is something else... I want to find out why she does this to me. We then started practicing and I tried my best to focus on the choreography but every once in a while I would glance at Y/N focusing on her laptop.

When we had a break time all of us sat down on the floor in a circle and then I notice Sana walking up to Y/N. I saw she started flirting with Y/N and even put her head on her shoulder. I looked at them and scoffed then I started looking at the members with a pissed off face.

"Hey are you okay Dahyun? Why do you look so tense?" Chaeyoung asks me. I fix my face after realizing what I was doing.

"Oh nothing... I am just stressed out over the choreography..." I lied to them but I didn't want to tell them the truth.

I thought to myself, "Whatever I don't care about Y/N anyways! She looks perfectly happy with Sana. I have no idea why I feel this way." I look at Momo and I scoot closer to her and start cuddling her. One day I am going to ask Momo to be my girlfriend. But not right now as everything is hectic especially with the world tour coming up.

Sana walks back to us and has the biggest smile on her face while squealing.

"Y/N said she will come with us to the dorms to hangout with us!" We all look at her and everyone except for me seems excited. I guess they all already love Y/N but for me I am not sure how I feel about her. I watch as the other members tease Sana about Y/N.

After practice we go into the cars and this time instead of Sana going with us she rides with Y/N in her car and drives her separately back to the dorms. Why am I so jealous right now? I want to be with her in that car...

-

At the dorm~

We all go inside the dorm after arriving and it looks like Y/N is not here yet. I sigh and sit down on the table. Then a few moments later I see Y/N and Sana walking over with food in their hands. We started eating.

"Have you lived here all your life?" Jeongyeon asks Y/N. I looked at Y/N waiting for a response.

"Actually no I moved here about 3 years ago. Before then I lived in the US." I was shocked when I heard her response.

"Oh really? How was the US like?" Jihyo asks.

"The US was nice I lived in California and I would go to Disneyland and go with Ryujin." I  got kind of annoyed a bit when she mentioned her name.

"So that must have meant you had a love life before right?" Mina asks with her curious face.

"Actually... no I have not. I was too focused on studying because of my parents that I never experienced love." She looks down. All of us looked at her in shock. So she never fell in love? Interesting...

"Aww no worries! You will find someone one day!" Jihyo reassures her and pats her back.

"Why don't we all watch a kdrama together?" Nayeon stands up everyone nods then we all walked to the living room. I sat next to Momo.

After sometime I felt thirsty and went to get water. A few moments later I see Y/N stand up. I tried to avoid her eyes and passed by her after I got my water but then I slipped. I almost fell on the floor and then suddenly I was caught by Y/N. She caught me by holding my back and our face were so close to each other. We both stared at each other's faces for a minute and I am not sure if she felt this too but I felt this special connection when both of our eyes connected. I felt safe and happy when I looked at her eyes. My heart was beating rapidly... I hope she doesn't notice.

"Where is Y/N and Dahyun?" Momo asks as we both get back to our senses and she lifts me back up. I thank her quietly. We both started blushing at each other and walked back to our seats.

"I was just getting chips and Dahyun was getting water." Y/N explained for me as I looked down. Then I see Sana clinging onto Y/N again... again! Why is she such a clingy person towards Y/N. Sana asked Y/N not to leave her again and Y/N nods. My body started burning again I felt so annoyed. I stood up and walked to my room.

I laid on my bed and tried to relax before I heard someone knock.

"Can I come in?" I heard someone through the door and I hear Jihyo.

"Yeah sure.." I answer her.

"Why did you leave what is happening?" She walks in and sits next to me.

"I just have been feeling confused lately..." She looks at me puzzled when I said that.

"Why have you been feeling confused?" She asks. I already trust Jihyo with my secret of my feelings towards Momo. I think I can trust her with what I have been feeling.

"Well... honestly every time I see Y/N with a girl I get really jealous and angry..." She looks at me shocked and takes a minute to respond.

"Dahyun... that means you like her. You have interest in her to the point it makes you feel the way you do when she spends time with other people that isn't you. I hope you realize that. But what about your feelings for Momo?" Jihyo tries to help me out. I look at her realizing she is right.

"I suppose I have been lying to myself about my feelings for Y/N... For Momo... I do like her but I keep feeling more bothered about Y/N than her..." I felt bad when I said this and looked down.

"I think your feelings for Momo is going away slowly and you are starting to fall for Y/N more." I hate the fact she is right. I stare at the ceiling thinking before saying something.

"I don't know what to do I feel like Y/N doesn't like me even as a friend. She has been ignoring me." I tell Jihyo and I sigh.

"I think you should try to clear it up with her. I can help you plan something for tomorrow if you'd like." I pouted and looked at her when she said that. Then I nodded at her. We then started planning an idea of how I can talk to Y/N alone. I am so thankful to have Jihyo as my friend, she has really helped me through a lot.