What is happening?

Y/n POV

When we arrived, I parked the car and followed after Ryujin. She opened the door for me as I walked inside, and I turned around and realized that Ryujin's face was close to mine. 

"W-what are you doing? Why are you staring at me?" I looked at her, surprised, and backed up a bit. My eyes widened in shock.

"Hey! You never told me your nose was bleeding and that your eyes became bruised!" She looked at me closely in concern. She touched my face as she looked into my eyes. 

"W-well, you never asked!" I panicked at how close she was to my face. 

She took my wrist and walked me to where her first aid kit was. She helped me with my bloody nose and my bruises.

"Are you okay, though? That man was bothersome, and he deserved that punch to the face after what he had done to you!" I angrily said. 

I felt this intense anger towards that man for hurting my best friend. But, I tried to calm myself down by taking a few deep breaths.

"I'm alright. I am just pleased you were there to help me. You were really cool out there," She reassured me.

"I'm happy I was able to help you!" I told her. 

There was this awkward silence. I am not sure why. 

"You know, I didn't want to admit this to you earlier, but maybe it'll help calm you down after what happened today. I-I thought you looked beautiful today!" Ryujin admitted and smiled at me as I felt shy.

"Really? Thanks!  You looked super pretty today too!" I smiled after complimenting her. I noticed her face was turning red. 

"Are you okay??? Your face is red! Are you sick?" I tried to reach for her face, but she pulled away.

"Yeah! I am all good!! Do you want to watch a show together?" Ryujin walked over to the TV. I joined and sat next to her.

"Hey, I have a question. It's been a while since I asked you this, but do you have interest in anyone?" I tried to spark up a conversation with her. 

She started choking on her drink before she looked at me. She didn't reply for a minute.

"U-Uh... Well, I haven't given much thought to it... But, I think I do..." She nervously said and turned her head away from me. I smirked at her. 

"You should tell me!" I poked her to look back at me, but she didn't. 

"well... I-I don't want to..." She seemed scared. I wondered who it could be? 

I decided maybe I could get it out of her, so I stared at her, and when she looked at me, I tickled her.

"AAHHH, STOPPPP!" Ryujin started screaming.

She tried to push me away, but she accidentally pushed me too hard that she fell on top of me. She freaked out and got off of me. Then she rushed to her bedroom. 

I was baffled and concerned. I was not sure if I should comfort Ryujin or not.

-

Ryujin's POV

I started hyperventilating in the bedroom. I needed time to process what had just happened. 

Did I push her until I was on top of her? This cannot be happening. This is a dream, right?

I face-planted onto my bed and hid under my blanket. I can't help but feel flustered whenever Y/n does something cute. NO! What am I thinking?  Why am I calling her cute??

I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. I hope she does not find me weird. I know she doesn't have an interest in me, and she never has. But why am I noticing her now?

She knocked on the door. I got scared because I couldn't bear to face Y/n after what I did.

"Hey Ryujin, I know you probably don't want to talk, but I just want to ask if you are okay?" I heard her say through the door, and I felt bad for not saying anything.

"I'm okay... You can come in if you want..." I might regret this, but I just want to be with her.

She opened the door and went to my bed. She laid beside me. 

"Today has been such a tiring day. I hope you are doing okay." She suddenly said. I started blushing like crazy.

"Hey, Ryujin" I looked at her when she called my name. I tried to contain myself and smiled.

"Yeah, Y/n?" She looked at me, trying to think of what to say.

"I know this will sound weird, but today has been just pretty hectic. Is it okay if I sleep here on your bed tonight?" She smiled at me.

"Ah... sure!" I knew how exhausted Y/n must have been, so I allowed her to rest. 

"Goodnight, Y/n!"  I turned away from her and tried to sleep.

I tried to close my eyes, but I felt someone's arms around my waist. Y/n is hugging me from behind. My face started burning up, and my heart couldn't stop beating. I hope she can't hear it...

"Good night, Ryujin!" She said to me before sleeping. 

I tried to sleep, but I struggled a lot at the thought that she was cuddling me. Eventually, after feeling more comfortable, I ended up sleeping.