Hospital

Dahyun's POV

"Are you okay? What is wrong?" I grabbed Y/N's wrist as she was about to walk away. I looked at her with a confused face.

"I'm fine I just have to go its an emergency... See you later." Y/N removes my hand from her wrist and runs away crying. What was going on? Why is she crying?...

I suddenly see the other members walking up to me. "What happened to Y/N??" Jihyo runs to me when she realizes I was by myself.

"She had an emergency and had to leave..." Jihyo pulls me up and hugs me.

"I hope shes okay..." I tell Jihyo with a worried face.

"I'm sure she will be fine! We will see her soon." Jihyo tries her best to reassure me but I can tell she is not sure either of when we will see Y/N again. 

"Let's at least eat dinner okay? Come with us." Jihyo pulls me to the others and they all try to comfort me. Then we ate dinner and head straight to the dorms after.

Once we headed to the dorms I was exhausted and went straight to my room. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling for a few minutes until I heard a knock from the door.

*knock knock*

"Hey Dahyun... can I come in?" I hear Momo's voice.

"Yeah sure come in." I told her. Maybe I just need company to get Y/N out of my mind. Momo comes into the room and sits next to Dahyun.

"Are you okay?" Momo asks me while looking at my face making me feel flustered.

"Yeah I am okay I just have a lot I am thinking about." I look right at her eyes and then her lips.

"Do you need any help calming down?" My heart started beating when Momo said that. I gulped while looking at her nervously. I nod at her and then suddenly she leans in closer. She cups my cheeks as I close my eyes and then she kisses me. After a minute she pulls away but her face was still close to mine and grabs my hand while blushing.

"H-hey... I have something to tell you..." I blush nervously while waiting for Momo to explain what she has to tell me.

"I... like you..." She suddenly confessed to me. I looked at her shocked as my eyes grew wide. I became excited.

"I..." Before I could say anything I hear Chaeyoung on the other side of the door.

"Are you okay Dahyun??" Chaeyoung asks.

"Yes... I am okay." I let go of Momo's hands and walk to the door to open it.

"I am glad you are okay!" Chaeyoung comes and hugs me. I hug her back.

It took a minute for it to sink in but I just kissed Momo... yet even if I kissed Momo all I could think about is when I was about to kiss Y/N... What happened Y/N are you okay?? I tried to distract myself from the thoughts of Y/N. I look at Momo and think, "Is this the best choice for me?..."

-

Y/N's POV

I ran to a taxi while crying, I told the driver the address and headed straight back to my house. As soon as I arrived I see Ryujin running to the taxi and sitting next to me. I tell the driver to head to the hospital. Ryujin looks at me and hugs me tightly.

"It'll be okay!" Ryujin tries to comfort me. I do hope it'll be okay... as I look down nervously.

When we arrived Ryujin held my hand as we rushed out of the taxi. We hurriedly went to the front desk.