Anger

A week later~

Third Person POV

It has been a week and Y/N is using her vacation break from work for the next two weeks to spend time with her grandma. Y/N has yet to visit or talk to any of the Twice members. She has only been communicating to her parents and Ryujin.

Ryujin has been visiting Y/N everyday to give her food because Y/N refuses to leave the hospital. She has been this way for one week. Time is ticking as there is only a week left. Y/N vows to stay with her grandma until the very end. Since she has been staying at the hospital she rarely has been getting sleep since she stays up crying.

At times Ryujin would come over and stay at the hospital with Y/N to comfort her. She asked JYP to allow her to spend more time with Y/N since he knows they are best friends. Luckily for her JYP agreed and shortened the amount of hours she practices for.

Dahyun's POV

It has been a week since she hasn't been here... she has yet to reach to anyone from my group. I began worrying about her but with the world tour coming soon I have been really occupied.

Even the other members have been worrying like crazy about Y/N. I'll be honest I haven't been sleeping well because I am worrying about Y/N. Thankfully, something happened that has helped me think less about Y/N.

We all sat in the living as we were eating snacks and talking.

"It has been one week where is she?" Sana pouts and says in a sad tone while laying on the couch.

"We have no idea... I am sure she is okay..." Jihyo sighs as she looks at Sana. After sometime Momo tried to break the silence.

"Hey... guys... Dahyun and I have something really important to tell you..." Momo looks up at everyone. Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at us. I began to blush.

"We are dating!!" Momo says as she grabs my hand as she intertwines our fingers.

"REALLY?! NO WAY!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon shouts at the same time. They look at each other then giggle.

"Is this true Dahyun?" Jihyo says in a calm voice looking at me. I know why she is looking at me like that. I remember telling her about my feelings for Y/N. But I felt my feelings were going slowly going away as the more time I spent with Momo.

"Y-Yes..." I nod at her and Momo smiles at me then I smile at her back. Everyone except for Jihyo who shook her head at us seemed to be happy for us and started screaming.

"LET'S CELEBRATE!!!" Tzuyu says to all of us.

~

Flashback to a week earlier~

I look at Momo and think, "Is this the best choice for me?..."

I let go of hugging Chaeyoung and tell her to go back downstairs and I tell her I will be there soon with Momo. I close the door and face Momo as she is waiting patiently. I sat next to her.

"Momo..." I look at her before answering.

"If you don't have feelings for me then don't force it but I hope it won't make anything awkward between us..." Momo tells me before I can give her my response.

"No no... I like you Momo. I like you a lot!" I hug her tightly as she hugs me back. I pull away and she smiles at me as I smile back at her.

"Then Dahyun will you be my girlfriend?" Momo says excitedly.

"Yes!" I respond back to her and we both stand up and start squealing.  We both started blushing at each other.