In Shock

Y/N POV

Yesterday was very hectic, although I don't have high expectations for today either. I got out of bed to see breakfast was already prepared but with a note left on the side of the food. The note was from my parents.

"Hey Y/N we need to talk to you about something, please try to meet us at 12 pm today at xxxx restaurant." I read the note outloud but I was getting worried as I have an idea of what they might talk to me about.

Luckily for them I don't have anything to do today but I am not ready at all.

I decided to calm myself down by watching some TV while eating my breakfast. Finally, showing on the TV was some old cartoons I have not watched in ages, I miss the good old days. Now I really do miss it after everything that has been going on.

I just hope I can get the answers from my parents and also fix things with Ryujin.

After breakfast I decided to get ready since I have about 2 hours before I have to meet with my parents.

As I got ready I drove to the restaurant. As I was about to drive I got a text from my mom saying they are already there.

Mom: "Hi honey we are here at xxxx restaurant already! Just make sure to mention our name and they should let you in"

Y/N: "Okay thank you I will see you soon"

As I arrived and went up to the staff, I told them I was there for my parents and then I was welcome inside.  After being let inside I went to my parents.

"Hey honey thank you for meeting us in such a short notice!" My mom tells me as she smiles towards me. I tried to smile back but I am nervous.

"So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I tried to get the answer out of them but my parents look at each other not saying anything.

"We should eat first! We can talk about it after." I don't have a good feeling about this...

They seemed to take their time eating but I couldn't help but eat fast since I just wanted to find out already.

When they were ready they looked at me and tried to keep a smile then my dad finally spoke.

"Y/N we need to tell you that... We haven't been telling you the truth..." my dad clears his throat before speaking some more.

"Our family actually owns the xxxx business and we had been trying to keep this away from you so you would be able to live a normal life here in the U.S., this is also why we have been going overseas which was to visit Korea for business matters." I would have never thought that for all of these years they have been hiding this from me. I am so confused... My eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait wait so you are telling me our family owns xxx business?? One of the biggest businesses in Korea?? No way..." I could not believe what was happening...

"The reason we are telling you this is because we have to stay in Korea for a few years and we wanted to bring you along since we won't be able to come back home due to work. I know you just got out of highschool and were looking to go to college but there is plenty of universities in Korea!" my mom tries to comfort me by telling me this.

"But what about college here?? What about Ryujin? Why can't you let me stay here??" I asked all these questions because I was getting frustrated.

"There are a lot of more college options in Korea, Ryujin can come with us I am sure she is able to convince her family. Also we need you to come with us because we won't be able to visit you as your mom said before. Please listen to us we only have one week before we leave." I became absolutely speechless. I cannot just believe what they told me.

"Are you kidding me? Why did you only tell me now? Do you even care about me why did you tell me this only now! You are separating me from all my friends! Have you even considered how I felt??" I couldn't hold my anger in anymore I was so mad that I yelled at my parents.

"Lower your voice! We are in a public place!" I looked around and saw people staring. I didn't want to be with them anymore.

"Whatever I don't care!" I pick up my bag and left the restaurant in an angry mood.

"Come back here!" My dad yells at me, but I ignored him and went to my car.

I felt so stressed out. I decided to call Ryujin because I needed to be comforted.

*calls Ryujin*

Ryujin: "Hey Y/N do you need something?"

Y/N: *starts crying over the phone* "I am so upset right now I don't know what to do"

Ryujin: "You can come meet me at the park to make you feel better"

Y/N: "I really would like that ill be there soon"

As I drove to the park I met up with Ryujin as I tried to wipe my tears. Ryujin looked at me really concerned. She ran towards me to give me a tight hug.

"Hey what is wrong?? What happened??" I tried to hold in my tears but I couldn't and cried on her shoulder and held her tightly.

Ryujin took me to the bench nearby and waited for me until I calmed down. I told her exactly what happened with my parents. She was completely shocked and did not expect that at all.

"Wait they want me to move to Korea with you??" She looks at me confused but I clinged onto her arm and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah they want you to move with me so that I wouldn't be alone in Korea..." I felt bad for telling her this but she needed to know ahead of time. She thought about what to say for a minute.

"You know... I wouldn't mind moving with you! I know we may have settled on going to college here but what do you think about starting fresh? I have always wanted to become an idol and maybe you can find someone in Korea." She says to me smiling and laughing then she pushes me a small bit at the last part of she said. I didn't expect her response at all. I thought she would've been upset about moving to Korea...

"Wait really??? Are you sure? But what about your family?" I really did not want her to go against her will for my sake.

"Yes I am sure! I really wanted to go to Korea anyways. My family will be fine with it. They will be able to visit me whenever they like!" She tries to reassure me and I smiled at her because of it. I thought to myself that I am so glad to have a friend like her.

Ryujin's POV

I cannot believe Y/N told me all of this. Why did I just straight up tell her I wanna go to Korea. I really don't know what my family would think of all of this. I hope they support me. I am just terrified of what might happen. But I really can't live without Y/N so I hope this is worth all the risks i'm about to take.

As the stars came up I realized Y/N was looking at the stars, I got distracted looking at her and her beauty. I couldn't stop looking at her she looks so beautiful and the light shining on her only makes her more attractive.

"Pretty" I mumbled to myself. She looked at me and I freaked out. She must've heard me say something.

"Are you okay?" Y/N looked at my eyes and I can't help but blush.

"Uh. Yeah I am okay! I just uh saw something over there!" I pointed at the buildings. Trying to change the fact I was looking at her.

"Ohh okay!" She laughed and smiled at me. Oh man... how much I want to tell her I love her. I love everything about her.. that smile... that laugh... her caring nature... I just want to be with her...