Famous?

The next morning~

Y/N's POV

Today is the first day of Twice's world tour outside of Korea. I noticed Dahyun and Mina wasn't in the room. They must've woken up to eat breakfast already with the other members. I wondered why they didn't wake me up. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of notifications from Instagram.

"Who is this mysterious girl with Twice?" "The girl with Twice holding a Camera" "The girl who could look like an idol herself" "JYP's new trainee?" My face dropped as I saw all the posts of myself.

I looked at the comments and got even more surprised, "I want to meet her! She is so pretty!" "I hope she will be in a future fan meet with Twice!" "I would love to give her a gift and a letter!" "Can she be mine?!" I chuckled at the last comment. I turned off my phone and changed out of my sleepwear.

Once I got ready I went to meet up with the rest of Twice. They were already stuffing their faces with food, I even noticed Momo already on her second plate of food. I giggled at her and then I noticed they all looked at me and said good morning.

"Sorry I didn't wake you up earlier, you looked peaceful when you were sleeping," Dahyun said to me as she told me to sit down next to her.

"It's okay" I smiled at her while sitting next to her and started eating breakfast. I still feel a bit weird around Dahyun but she also makes me feel comforted whenever I am around her.

"Look who is famous!" I hear Nayeon shout out loud as everyone looked at her. She showed us her phone and it was me. I got shy and hid my face behind my hands.

"Wow amazing! It seems like our fans already are loving you !" Jeongyeon says to me in a shocked face.

"It does seem like it," Chaeyoung said.

"Why don't you sit with us at the fan meet?" Dahyun turned to me and asked which made my eyes open.

"What... really?... I don't think your fans would appreciate that." I looked down, these fans paid a lot to see Twice why would they want to see me.

"You are already super popular! I am sure our fans would love to see you!" Jihyo nodded to me and anticipated my response.

"Okay then..." I said to all of them nervously as they all cheered. When we finished eating we all headed back to our rooms to get our things ready for the fan meet. Once we were all ready we all drove in the vans to the fan meeting place. As we were driving I got a text from Ryujin.

Ryujin: Hey baby! I miss you but I wish you luck at work today!

Y/N: Thank you so much babe I miss you too!

Y/N: *Image sent*

I decided to text her a photo of the news about me getting recognized by Twice's fans.

Ryujin: You are so famous now! I am happy for you! I hope some fans will greet you!

Y/N: Aww thank you! I have to go since we are here already but I will try to talk to you later babe! Bye, I love you!

Ryujin: I love you too! bye baby good luck!

When we arrived they told me I needed to go with them to their dressing room to get my makeup and hair done. I have never professionally ever gotten my makeup done before. After they fixed my hair and makeup I sat down on the couch and I started feeling nervous. I don't like so much attention on me, I hope they don't think I'm weird...