Goodbye forever (End)

Few weeks later~

Dahyun's Pov

I haven't talked to Momo since we argued but she deserves it. She hurt Y/n and I's relationship. I should've known she still misses me.

I terribly miss Y/n... I haven't seen her in a while or even have heard from her.

I tried texting and calling her but she wouldn't respond. Rather, it says her phone was offline. What if she blocked me? I still need to tell her my side of the story. Then at least maybe she would forgive me.

It wasn't even my fault after all... It was all Momo's fault. Should I wait for her to calm down and relax? She might still be upset with me.

I told the members about what happened and they all supported and comforted me. Jihyo even scolded Momo so much it was terrifying to see that side of her.

Jihyo even suspended Momo from any of their activities for a while. They made her move out of the dorm for a meanwhile. I don't mind, I wouldn't even know how to live in a house with someone like her.

I tried to stop worrying and walked into the JYP building. Then I ran into Ryujin, maybe she knows something?

"Hey Ryujin." I waved to her as she stopped and turned around. She seemed stressed out.

"Where have you been Dahyun?" She asked me suddenly.

"What do you mean?" I asked her in confusion.

"I said, where have you been?!" She started yelling out of nowhere at me.

"I've been here? Why?" What is she asking?

"What happened to Y/n then?!" She said aggressively.

"What do you mean???" What is she talking about? I'm getting terrified.

"You are her girlfriend! You should be aware of what happened!"

"It's been weeks and you haven't gone to see her!"

"I-I thought she would be mad at me so I-I just didn't contact her."

"What did you do!" She kept on yelling.

"Nothing! I didn't do anything to her!" I tried to argue with her.

"Are you even aware that she is in the hospital right now?!" She said as my heart sank.

"NO! What happened to her?!" I worriedly asked her.

"She got into a car crash and is now in a coma." She said which got me shocked. N-no that can't be. It can't be...

"How long has she been in a coma for?!" I asked her.

"For a few weeks now..." I still can't believe it. Y/n in a COMA?

I thought to myself, "Momo kissed me a few weeks ago... Is she saying she got into a car accident the day Momo kissed ME?" I dropped to the floor and started tearing up.

"It's my fault... I didn't stop her... I couldn't stop her..." I started crying then Ryujin pulled me up as she held onto my jacket collar aggressively.

"What did you do to Y/N?!" I started shaking since she kept yelling at me.

"M-My ex kissed me when she walked in and then she got shocked and drove off..." I said while stuttering.

"But that was the last time I heard from her." I said while frowning.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you date Y/n. All you did was hurt her! You cheater!" I looked at her shocked.

I didn't even cheat on her, I didn't want to kiss Momo. But she is right I promised Y/n that I wouldn't hurt her anymore and yet she is now in a coma.

"I will let you see her one last time. After that don't you ever dare be around Y/n anymore when she wakes up."

"All you will do is remind her of the pain she had to go through." She said as she seemed as if she was about to tear up.

"B-But you hurt her too when you broke up." I tried to argue. Totally good thinking Dahyun... this doesn't compare to what my own self did.

"At least I didn't hurt her to the point she got into a car accident!" She said loudly. I looked around and saw everyone was looking at us.

"It wasn't my fault!" I tried to argue with her.

"Stop it Dahyun! Y/n's life would've been better without you there. It's final, when she wakes up she better never see you again or else." Ryujin threatened me. Then she let go of my jacket.

"F-Fine..." I walked away to the bathroom and started crying silently.

I don't deserve Y/n, Ryujin is right... I will visit her. But I won't ever see her again after that.

After cancelling practice with the members I went to the hospital that Y/n was in and asked the doctor which room she was in.

"She is in room 305" I nodded at her and thanked her as I walked to the room.

When I reached to the room I saw the door and felt as if my breath stopped when I saw Y/n there.

She looked so weak and covered all in bandages. I walked up to her.

"It's all my fault... I am so sorry Y/n..."

"I promised I wouldn't hurt you anymore but now here you are... hurting because of me."

"Please I don't want you to leave just yet."  Tears kept falling from my eyes.

The words Ryujin said to me kept repeating in my head. I held onto Y/n's hand.

I said out loud to her, "I am sorry it's my fault... I promised to you that I would always be here for you forever. But I can't do that anymore. I want you to understand that it wasn't me who kissed Momo first... I tried to push her away but she wouldn't let go."

"I don't want to hurt you any longer. I don't think I will ever see you again, but in order for you to live a better life I may need to not be in your life anymore. "

"You will always be the love of my life, I will always be regretful that this happened to you but I will always love you." I stopped for a moment to let out some of my tears.

"I hope to meet you in our next life. Bye forever Y/n..." I stood up and kissed Y/n on the lips for the last time.

I looked at her for the last time before letting go of her hand. Then I walked away from the hospital room to never see her again.

A/N: It has been a very long adventure with this book. I know this may not be the ending you were not looking for but no worries I have important news in the next chapter. Please read the last chapter. Thank you!