Amusement Park

The next morning~

Y/N's POV

I woke up and realized today was a break day for me. I felt pretty exhausted from working but I am happy to finally have a break. I got out of bed and went out to the kitchen to see Ryujin preparing breakfast.

"Hey good morning Ryujin!" I said as I walked closer to the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/N! Go ahead and sit down ill bring the food over." I nod as I took a seat in the dining table.

"Here we go! Enjoy!" I look at the food and it is korean pancakes. I took a bite to try it.

"This is so good! You have to teach me one day how to make this!" I look at her and smile to see her blushing.

"One day I promise I will teach you" Ryujin smiles back at me.

"I was wondering if you had any plans today?" I ask her in hopes I can hangout with her today. I thought to myself, "Maybe I can confess my feelings to her."

"Actually I don't have any plans today! I have a break for the next two days from training." Ryujin says as I jump in my chair in excitement.

"Perfect! I want to take you somewhere since we both have a day off" I tell her and nod at her. We continued eating and then I told her I would clean up the dishes. She nods and walks to her room to get ready. I washed the dishes and then headed straight for my room to get ready.

I thought to myself, "I have to look at least somewhat decent today..." I spent the next 20 minutes trying to find the perfect outfit until I found it. (You can imagine your perfect outfit)

I walked out of the room and met up with Ryujin who looked pretty. She really looks nice in her outfit and I kept staring at her.

"Hey are we going to go or are you just gonna stare at me?" Ryujin teases me.

"heyy we are going to go! You just look really pretty" She blushes and I chuckle at her reaction.

"Shall we go?" I walk with her to the car and we both sat down and started driving.

"Where are we going Y/N?" Ryujin asks me in confusion and then I look at her for a small second and smile.

"It's a secret!" I chuckle as she get a tiny bit upset at my response and pouts.

When we got there I realized she was asleep so I shook her to wake up. When she woke up and finally open her eyes she got excited and right away jumped out of the car. I followed her out of the car.

"I can't believe you took me to the xxxx amusement park!!!" She jumps around and I laugh but then she grabs my hand and starts dragging me to the front of the entrance. When we got inside I looked at a map.

"Where do you wanna go first?" I ask her looking up from the map.

"There!" She points at the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the whole theme park. My jaw drops and I got dragged there by her.

When we arrived in the line I stayed quiet as I am a bit nervous to ride the roller coaster. For most of my life I never had a good experience with roller coasters and I get very scared easily because of it. Ryujin looks up at me and notices I am quiet and acting different. She hugs me and wouldn't let go.

"I know you are nervous and scared but don't worry everything will be okay as long as you have me here." She smiles at me to reassure me and I felt more calmer after she said this.