Make me smile

Dahyun's POV

I can't keep living like this... It's so awkward and I can't even be comfortable. I have to keep reminding myself that this is for the sake of Y/N. I love her too much.

I just want to see her even if we are both busy. She is the only one who will make me feel comfortable and less stressed out about everything.

I slapped myself lightly to stop zoning out as I started to go back to focus on practicing. I can't let these thoughts bother me so much. I still need to focus on work rather than dwelling on my own personal issues.

For our schedule today we have to go record for our new song so I really need to prepare well. As we all headed for the studio together we saw JYP sitting there and waiting.

"Hello sir!" We all bowed politely.

"Hey welcome guys." I was quite nervous but I am also ready to be able to record today.

"Come over here, I think I have a good song that will be perfect for your concept." We all walked over to listen to the demo he has to offer.

After listening to the demo I was pretty satisfied. I like the upbeat and danceable vibes it gives. But the only problem is I don't think the song can match some of our voices well. But I will try my best to record well today.

"What do you guys think?" Jyp asked us as we all looked at Jihyo to make a comment.

"I think it is really good and catchy but I think it will be hard for some of us to reach some notes in the song." Jyp nodded at her as he was thinking for a few minutes.

"Okay I think we will try to work around some notes for now. I think it's best we try to record to see how it will turn out." We all nodded and one by one we went inside the recording area while some of us waited outside for our turn.

Once it was my turn I stood up and went inside the recording studio. I love the feeling of being in the studio because I feel proud that I am able to make music for those who are listening.

After a long session of recording which ended successfully I was about to go back to the dorm to get some rest but then Momo pulled me aside.

"Dahyun we need to talk." Oh is she going to try to talk about what happened?

"I know things have been awkward between us, but can we please try to make this work? I don't want to spend the rest of our career together in an an awkward state." I thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah I don't want to either." I told her.

"Let's promise each other that we will try our best to make this work." I nodded at her.

"I promise." She also nodded at me.

"Then it's set, let's put the past behind us and let's focus on the present." She said to me.

I think that was the talk that we needed to make things work. We thankfully aren't as awkward anymore so the rest of our members are feeling less tense around us. It's been quite stressful to forget the past but I believe it'll all work out in the end.

In all honesty, the first person I really want to see right now is Y/N. I wonder how she is doing. I want to hug her and take her out on cute dates. One day Y/N... One day I will make you mine.

Suddenly I got a call my Y/N which made me shocked since it was like she was reading my mind. My eyes lit up because I can finally have the chance to talk to her again.

Y/N: Hey Dahyun!

Dahyun: Hey Y/N!

Dahyun: So what did you want to talk about?